Chapter 1: Return

JISOO POV

"Jisoo, are you ready to back to school," my mom yelled.

"JUST A MINUTE, MOM!!!!!" I replied.

I hurriedly put my clothes in my bag and everything I needed for this semester. After that whole summer vacation with my boyfriend, life has been well for me.

"Okay, mom, I'm finally done packing; I think I'm going to head out now," I said.

"Wait, aren't you forgetting something," she said.

"What is it," I wondered.

"Give me a kiss," my mother asked.

"Okay," and then I pecked her cheek.

"I love you, mom," I said.

"I love you too, honey, now take care and do good in school," she said before I left the house.

Back to school, it is.

TAEHYUNG POV

"TAEHYUNG, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED, ITS SCHOOL TIME!!!!!!" My mom yelled downstairs.

"Uhhh, I don't want to go back to school," I mumbled to myself.

I got up from the bed and started to pack my things. I then went downstairs and said goodbye to my mom.

"Goodbye, mom, see during the holiday," I said and left the house.

I then got into my car and drove off to school. It is now my 2nd year here, and I've met many new faces during the last school year. I've met friends like Jimin, Jungkook, Suga, Rosé, Lisa, Jennie, Tzuyu. They were all good friends to me last year. But the most memorable thing was reuniting with Jisoo. We were enemies, and now she's my girlfriend, and I love her with all my life. Anyway, I finally got to school and went to the main hall inside.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!," someone yelled out.

I turn around see Jungkook, Jimin, and Suga all running towards me.

"Yo, I missed you, bro," Jungkook said.

"I've missed you guys too," I replied.

After hugging them, I looked behind me and there she was.

"Baby," I yelled.

"Taehyung," Jisoo replied

I ran up to her and picked her up from the air.

"You miss me," I said.

"Of course," she said and then kissed me on the lips.

The group all went to the couch area in the main hall and started to talk about what we did over the summer.