Chapter 12: J-Day Pt. 2

JISOO POV

After lunch ended, I headed to my 4th-period class, nervous as ever. Already when I entered the classroom, it had a different vibe to it. Everyone was happy except me. I knew in this class that I would be called up for the interviews.

"Okay, Jisoo, there are probably a lot of people who has J in their name, be calm; remember what all that training was for," I mumbled to myself.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

*INTERCOM TURNS ON*

NEXT STUDENT: KIM JISOO

"Fuck," I said under my breathe.

I then got up from my seat and began to walk to the conference room. Every step I took to get there felt heavy, and I could hear my own heartbeat throughout my body. To make matters worse, as I got to the conference door and open it, a drop of sweat dripped from my forehead. I had to calm myself down before even heading inside.

"Breath Jisoo," I said, inhaling and exhaling.

"Jisoo, you're here," the principal opening the door.

I jumped so hard that I screamed a little bit.

"Don't worry, Jisoo, it's just me, nothing to be afraid of," she said.

I then slowly walked into the conference room and sat in the chair across from her.

"Now, Jisoo, this is a straightforward interview, I'm going to ask you 3 questions, and all you have to do is ask honestly; can you do that," Mrs. Imperium said.

I just nodded slowly.

"Very good," she said.

Question 1: Where did you go after the party

Answer: I went back to the dorms

Question 2: Do you know why the cops came to the party

Answer: I don't know drugs maybe

Final Question: What are your powers

Answer: I have devil powers

"What do you mean you have devil powers," the principal said.

"I can turn into a devil," I responded.

"Okay, can you show me," she said.

"I d~don't feel comfortable doing it; turning into a devil isn't a joke," I said hesitantly.

"Okay, very well," the principal replied.

After logging all of her information into the files, I was free to go back to class.