Chapter 19: Jimin Confronts Taehyung

TAEHYUNG POV

I headed out of the dorm and met up with Trisha, who was outside near her car.

"Hey Trish, what's up," I said.

"Hey, Taehyung," she replied.

"What did you want to tell me," I asked her.

"Oh, there is this end of the year party that is happening at~.

"Woah, the last time you invited us to a party, the cops got involved, and my friends and I got 1 week of detention," I said.

"You didn't let me finish," Trisha added.

"Oh, sorry, what were you going to say anyway."

"I was going to say that a party is going to happen at my dad's house; he is one of the counselors at this school," she said.

"Oh cool, when is this happening," I asked her.

"It's going to happen next week," she said.

"Next week, so~ wait, next week is our last week at school before vacation," I said.

"That's why it's called an end of the year party, silly," she said, bopping my nose.

"Okay, okay," I chuckled.

"So you coming," she asked.

"Wait, isn't your dad going to be worried," I said.

"My dad is going to be out; he won't know," Trisha winked at me.

"Okay, guess I'm going," I said.

"Thank you."

Trisha then hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I then kissed her back on the forehead before she left.

"Bye, Taehyung, I love you," she said.

I love you too. Wait, why am I thinking this. Stop it. Anyway, I was heading back towards the dorms when I saw something under one of the vehicles. I checked under the car and see a snake rushing towards me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

I ran all the way to the end of the parking, which was a dead end. After reaching the wall, I turn around and see the snake~. Wait a minute, snake, oh you son of a

"Oh, come on, Jimin," I said.

Just then, the snake transformed into Jimin, and when I looked at his face, I saw anger.

"How could you Taehyung," Jimin scowled at me.

"How I could I do what," I asked.

"I've been spying on you and that girl," he said.

"Trisha," I said.

"If that's her name, yes."

"Dude, she's just a friend," I replied.

"A friend who kissed you on the cheek, yeah, I don't think so. And to make it worse, you kiss her on the forehead," Jimin said.