Chapter 9: The Interviews Begin

TAEHYUNG POV

It was morning time, and I had just woken up from the couch. I stand up and head over to the bedroom, which Jisoo locked last night.

"Hey Jisoo, can you let me in," I said, knocking on the door.

The door opened, and I saw Jisoo standing right in front of it.

"Hey," I mumbled to her.

"Hey," she replied.

"Babe, I'm sorry for what happened last night," I said.

"No, I'm sorry, I should've just respected your side of things," Jisoo replied.

I then grabbed Jisoo's arms and pulled her in for a hug.

"T~Taehyung, babe, stop it," she giggled.

We looked at each other and gave a long and profound kiss.

"I love you, okay," I said.

"I love you too," Jisoo replied.

"Now come on, we're going to be late for school," I responded to her.

2 MONTHS LATER

Finally, the nightmare has arrived. The interviews will not begin. Before school started, Jisoo and I gathered our friends around and a nearby table and discussed what to say and what not to say.

"Alright, who's going first out of all of us," Jisoo said.

Suga then got out a piece of paper and began to write.

"Well, it goes by name so, this is the projected order," Suga said, showing us his paper.

CHAEYOUNG

JENNIE

JIMIN

JISOO

JUNGKOOK

LISA

TAEHYUNG

YOONGI

"I'm so scared," Rosé said.

"Remember what we discussed; you don't admit that you were at the party unless you have to," Jimin said.

"Don't mention other names," Jennie said.

"Don't mention where you were after that party," Lisa added.

"But what if I mess up," Rosé said to all of us.

"Just don't do anything stupid," I said.

"It's fine guys, they aren't going to interview all of the students in this school today. After Rosé is done, we probably have a good 3 weeks before they get to the J's. We have a lot of planning that we can do ahead," Suga announced to all of us.

Just then, the bell rang, indicating it was go time.

"Rosé, don't be afraid of your interview," Jisoo said.

Once school started, all of us split up and went to our classes. In my first period, I went over to Tzuyu and discussed with her the situation as well. I know she isn't perfect friends with my other friends, but I think she could help us a bit.

"Tzuyu," I said, getting her attention.

"Taehyung, what's up," she replied.

"I need to tell you something," I said, bringing her to the other side of the classroom.

"Okay, what is it that you want to tell me," she said.

"Alright, you know how our principal is doing student interviews to find out who were the ones that assaulted the police force," I explained to her.

"Yeah, what about it," Tzuyu asked me.

"You promise not to tell anyone, but~

I looked around to make sure that no one was listening in.

"Alright, my friends and I were the ones who were involved in the police officers," I said.

"Wait, what," Tzuyu said in a shocking tone. "It was you guys."

"Hey, it wasn't really my fault; it was my friend Lisa's fault for using her dark void powers on an officer," I said. "Promise not to tell anyone."

"I won't, and besides, I do well in keeping secrets," Tzuyu said.

"Alright, thank you so much," I said.

"No problem."

We heard the intercom go off every 10 minutes throughout all day, asking an individual student to come to the office for the interview. During my 4th period class, the names got to C, and I anticipated Rosé's name to be called up. I know it wasn't my interview and that I would be taken in later on in the future, but it felt like I was part of Rosé's interview. Jimin's my best friend, and I don't want to see his girlfriend~ I don't want to even imagine that. Anyway, I was repeatedly tapping my pencil on my desk, not paying attention to what the teacher was saying.

"Hey, you good," one of the students said, tapping me on the back.

"Yeah, I'm good, you good," I asked them.

"I don't know," they responded.

*INTERCOM TURNS ON*

Next Student: Park Chaeyoung

I finally here Rosé's name, and that got me tensed up. I'm pretty sure every one of our friends is nervous to death about her. I was praying that Rosé wasn't going to snitch on us.

TIME SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL

Never once in my life that I wanted to escape school so bad. Once the final bell rang, I sprinted out of that school faster than Usain Bolt's 100m world record. Jungkook texted all of us to meet him in his dorm, and Rosé will tell us everything. Once I got to the room, I opened the door, and everyone was sitting down. Everyone was here except Rosé.

"Where is she," I asked.

"I texted her, she said that she is coming over right now," Jimin said.

I then found a place to sit and anticipated her arrival. Finally, the doors opened, and there she was.

"So, how was the interview," Jennie asked.