Chapter 7: Imperium Act

JISOO POV

A new week of school has begun, and I was getting ready in the morning. I did my daily routine as usual and was already walking to the school building. Once I got to the front gate, everything was a little different. I saw kids going through security like what an airport does, and K-9's all over the place.

"What the hell is going on here," someone said behind me.

I turn around and see Jennie just in utter shock.

"I don't know," I replied.

We both walked up the security line, and in big, bold words in the front, it said.

NO F.U.N OBJECTS

"What the hell are fun objects," I asked Jennie.

"I don't know, but I bet it's not good," Jennie replied.

Once we got to the front of the line, a security guard told me to open my bag.

"Wait, why do I need to show you my bag," I asked the guard.

"Sorry, mam, but we need to do an inspection before you can enter school grounds," he replied.

I then opened up my bag, and he took out his flashlight and began to look around.

"Okay, it looks to be good, so fa~ hang on," he said.

"What, is there something wrong," I asked.

The officer then pulled out my water bottle, which was filled up entirely.

"Sorry, this needs to go," the guard said.

"But, why, it's just water," I responded.

"Mam, we have strict rules and things you can't bring into this school, water bottles," he explained to me.

After the inspection was over, I wait for Jennie behind the school gates. I watched her being inspected.

JENNIE POV

"No Starbucks coffee," the guard said.

"Why I bought it this morning," I said.

Just then, the security guard threw grabbed my drink while I was still sipping it and threw it in the trash.

"Hey, what the fuck," I said.

"Your clear now," he responded.

JISOO POV

"Hey, what the hell happened to you? I saw you get into a little fight with the guard there," I said.