Chapter 5: Friday Night Pt. 1

TAEHYUNG POV

Once we got back into our dorm Jisoo, and I went straight to bed. We were not about to do an all-nighter again.

"Alright, good night," I said.

"Good night," Jisoo replied.

For some reason, I couldn't sleep that night. Something was on my mind that I couldn't get out of my head.

"Trisha," I wondered.

It's probably nothing; my thoughts of Trisha will go away eventually.

1 MONTH LATER

School so far has been alright for the most part. I mean, the teachers I have are OK, and the lunch breaks with Jisoo have been fun. We really miss each other, even though we live in the same dorm, it could feel like forever. What hasn't changed is the principal, of course. She is loud and obnoxious as always. Readers don't tell her I said that.

"Alright, the class that is the lesson for today, make sure to do assignments 1 and 2; they are due after this weekend," the teacher said.

Nothing feels better than school on Friday. OK, let's be real we aren't happy with school on a Friday; we're delighted to want to happen after school on Friday. Anyway, I packed my bags and got ready to leave the building.

"Hey, Taehyung," someone said.

"Oh, hey Trisha, I replied.

"So there's this party that's happening at one of my friend's houses," Trisha said.

"Oh, whos the friend," I asked.

"My friend Namjoon, but we call him RM. Anyway, the party is happening tonight, and he's inviting every single person in the school," Trisha explained. "Well, everyone except the nerds."

"So where is his house."

"It's right across Hobi's World, the amusement park; the neighbor is where he lives," Trisha said.

"Alright, at its tonight," I said.

"Yep," she replied.

"OK, see you tonight, Trish," I said.

"See you tonight, Tae," Trisha responded and left the classroom.

I know Trisha gave a wrong first impression when we first met, but we're now friends. But something is different about Trisha from the rest of my friends. I don't know what to say, but she stands out from others. But enough about her, I left the classroom and went back to the dorm.

"Hey, babe," Jisoo said.

"Hey," I replied, giving Jisoo a kiss.

"So what do you want to do today? We could go to the amusement park with our friends," Jisoo said.

"Sorry, I've got plans already," I responded.

"What plans," Jisoo asked me.

"I'm going to this party that one of my friends is hosting," I said.

"Oh, where is this party," she asked.

"It's across from the amusement park," I replied.

"Well, our friends and I come to the party."

"Yeah, sure, why not," I said.

Jisoo and I contacted the rest of our friends, and they all agreed to come to the party. I got ready for my outfit that I was going to be wearing. It's literally a Gucci hoodie, some dark ripped jeans, and a headband. Anyway, the time came, and all of our friends started to walk down to the neighborhood. While walking on the sidewalk, we could hear loud noises of the music that was playing.

"Looks like they already started," Jimin said.

We then came across the house; it was well spotted because of the lights and the fact that there are many cars in the driveway. We knocked on the door, and Trisha opened it for us.

"Taehyung, you made it," Trisha said, hugging me.

I hugged her back, and already Jisoo started to get a little jealous.

"Oh, and looks like you brought some friends," Trisha said.

Immidielty Jisoo offered her hand out.

"Hi Trisha, my name is Jisoo, Taehyung's girlfriend, let me repeat that, TAEHYUNG'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!" Jisoo shouted out to her.

"Well, alright, I will keep that in mind," Trisha replied.

We all went inside the house, and the party was crazy. This was just a party down the neighborhood; you know, many crazy things happen here. For instance, there's weed and more drugs that could put these students in jail.

"Hey, um, Trisha," I said, tapping her shoulder.

"Yeah, Tae," she said.

"Hey, I thought this party was fun," I said.

"It is," she replied.

"There are literal drugs on the table, and everybody is taking it," I explained to her.

"Yeah, you want some weed," she said.

I just left her and went to go find where the rest of my friends are. After searching the house for a bit, I finally found Jimin and Jungkook who were drinking................., you know what.

"Hey guys, chill with the boose," I said, taking their cups away from them.

"Come on, Taehyung, I was almost done with my drink," Jungkook said.

"Ahh, fuck, I feel so dizzy right now," Jimin said, holding his head.

I carried both of them to the couch in the front and gave them some water to try to help them with the alcohol.

"Hey, where are the girls and Suga," I said.

Just then, Jisoo, Suga, and the rest of the girls found us.

"Hey Taehyung," Rosé said. "You said this party was going to be fun."

"When did I say that," I said.

"Just before we went inside this house, you stupid," Suga said.

"This party is a mess; it smells like beer and old people," Lisa said.

"Alright, you guys want to go to the amusement park," I said, to which they all nodded their heads.

Just as we were about to exit the house, we suddenly hear sirens coming from outside. And then boom, the police arrive, knocking down the door.

"Everybody don't move," one of the officers said.