Chapter 16: Spring Detention

JISOO POV

1 MONTH LATER

Not once in my life did I not want spring break to come. Everybody gets to go on a mini-vacation away from school, while the rest of us have to spend it at the school. The principal said that we can't stay at the dorm, so we have to sleep in the school from Monday through Friday. Anyway, It was early in the morning, and Taehyung and I walked to the school and inside the building. We then went to the detention room, where Suga and Lisa were waiting.

"Oh, you guys made is," Lisa said

"Yep," I replied.

"You guys ready for the worst week in your entire life," Suga said.

The three of us nodded. Taehyung and I found two desks right next to each other and sat in those seats.

"What do you think is going to happen," I asked him.

"I don't know, but I hope it's not worse than it seems," Taehyung said.

Just then, the door opens, and we see Jungkook, Jennie, Jimin, and Rosé enter the detention room.

"Ahhhhh, I'm so fucking tired," Jungkook said.

"Who isn't tired," Jennie said in response.

The rest took their seats, and we waited for one of the counselors to monitor us during detention.

"Good morning, students," someone walked in.

I look up, and we were all shocked at who was going to be our teachers.

"Mrs. Imperium," Suga said.

"Wait, wheres the real teacher that is going to be with us for detention," Jimin said.

"I'm going to be your detention teacher," she replied.

All of us just complained, and I whined a little bit.

"Oh, come on," Mrs. Imperium said. "You guys don't like you."

"Nobody fucking likes you," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, no swearing or else~

"Or else what, you can't give me detention while I'm in detention," Jungkook replied.

Mrs. Imperium just gave Jungkook a death stare and began to walk to the teachers' desk.

"Alright, listen up, students, this is special detention for you guys because you decided to attack the police. From Monday through Friday, you may not have your phones. Food will be provided to you by the cafeteria, none of this take-out stuff, at the end of the day. We will have beds set up in the gym. You will sleep at the scheduled time, which is 8 P.M. Do I make myself clear," the principal said to us.