Chapter 18: Prank War Pt. 2

JISOO POV 

After the week was over and we finally got to go back to our dorms, Taehyung and I sat in the main room and just ended up watching some Netflix together.

"Oh my god, it feels so good to be back in our dorm," I said.

"I know, I feel like I was in prison for more than 10 years," Taehyung replied.

"So, what do you want to watch," I asked him.

Taehyung was thinking, and for some reason, he smirked at me.

"How about, Fifty shades of grey," Taehyung said.

"Um.......sure, I guess," and then I put it on.

SEX SCENE COMES UP

"Oh my god," I said, covering my mouth.

I was feeling disgusted, shocked, and a little bit horny. I looked to my right and see Taehyung's hand make there way up towards my body. His touch sent shivers up my spine, and I loved every bit of it. All of a sudden, I got on top of him and began to kiss him roughly.

"I thought we were watching a movie," Taehyung chuckled.

"Shut up, you wanted this," I replied to him.

We then turned off the TV, and went to the bedroom began to make love.

(SORRY NO SMUT)

SKIP TO NEXT WEEK

Finally, the day has come. The day we prank the principal in front of the entire school. Before we did that, though, we went over to Jungkook's dorm and went over the plan again.

"Okay is everyone on board," Jungkook said.

"I swear to god, babe, if this doesn't work out, I'm killing you," Lisa replied.

"Trust me, this will work out just fine," Jungkook responded.

The 8 of us walked out of the dorm together and towards the school. We then split our ways and went to our first-period class. The assembly is around the end of the 5th period, so it was a matter of waiting. After several hours it was finally lunchtime, and I walked towards the table where I met up with the others.

"So is everything set," Jungkook asked.

"Yep, Tzuyu let me in backstage during my free period, and she helped me set up the slime, feathers, glitter, water, everything," Jimin said.

"Good, I can finally get my revenge on this stupid ass principal," Jungkook said with an angry tone.

When lunch ended, we walked back to our classes and just waited for the time to pass.