Chapter 3: Beat Up Some Kid

TAEHYUNG POV

It was 6 in the morning when our alarm woke us up. We felt so tired, and Jisoo and I didn't want to move at all.

"Mmm, we shouldn't have stayed up all night," I mumbled.

"Come on, Tae, let's get up," Jisoo said.

Both of us got up slowly from the bed and washed up. We then changed into our casual clothes and got our things packed for school. We exited the dorm, went into the dining room area in our building, and grabbed something to eat.

"Cereal it is," I said, pouring a bag of cereal into my bowl.

I then headed to one of the tables and sat down.

"Hey, Taehyung," someone said in a low voice.

I see Jungkook, his hair was messy, and he looked like he got into a car crash.

"Hey dude, you okay," I asked him.

"Naw, man, I'm tired," Jungkook yawned.

"Well, I sleep at 12; when did you sleep," I said.

He then held up 3 fingers in the air.

"You stayed up until 3."

Jungkook just nodded and put his head down.

"Jungkook, you can't sleep in the dining area; you have school today," I said, tapping on the back of his head.

"Stop, I don't want to go; I hate all my teachers," Jungkook mumbled.

Anyway, while Jungkook is having a stressful morning. I headed out and went to the main campus building for my class. Once I got to my first period, I sat down at one of the desks and waited for class to start.

(SKIP TO 5TH PERIOD)

During 5th period, my teacher gave us time to do our own work. Usually, I wouldn't do shit and chat with others, or I could be drawing in my notebook. I got my phone out and started to play some games on it when suddenly, a girl from across the room waved her hand at me. I look across and smile back and then continue on with my game. I thought it would end there, but no, the random chick got closer and closer to me, and finally, she was right in front of me.

"Hey," she said.

I ignored her.

"Hey," she said a little bit louder.

"Oh hi," I said, finally giving in.

"So you go to this school," she asked me.

Girl, of course, I go to this school, why the fuck do you think I'm in the same class as you.

"Uh, yeah, I go school here," I replied.

"Cool, Taehyung right," she said.

How the hell does she know my name.

"Uh, yeah, how do you know my name," I asked her.

"Oh, you know, the teacher was taking attendance, and I just remembered your name," she giggled.

"Haha, yeah, yeah," I laughed sarcastically.

"So, I heard you're a devil," she smirked at me.

"Yes, I am," I responded to her.

"But you don't look like a devil to me," she pouted.

After that, she got up on my desk, in her face was near my ear.

"Can you transform into a devil," she smirked at me.

"Alright, but you're paying me," I replied.

I then got up from my seat, and I turned into my devil form.

"You think I'm scary," I said in my demonic voice.

"I think it's...............attractive," she whispered.

I was startled a bit at what she said. Usually, people would be scared of us devils when we transform, but this girl was different. After that statement, she got closer and closer and closer and~

*BELL RINGS*

Oh my god, right on time. As class ended, I transformed back into my human self and packed my things.

"I'll see you tomorrow, devil boy," that girl said, blowing me a kiss.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, too crazy lady," I mumbled.

As I walked to my last class, some random kid bumped into me, knocking over his stuff and stuff.

"Oh, I'm so sorr~

"Watch where you're going, loser," he said to me.

"What was that," I replied.

"I said watch where you're going, loser," he said again.

"Don't call me a loser," I responded.

"Or what, what are you going to do, loser," he replied.

"Call me a loser again; I'm going to make you my bitch," I said.

"Loser."

I dropped my things on the floor and went full-on Manny Pacquiao on his ass. I dropped him so hard that he fell onto the floor.

"Yeah, whos the loser now," I said.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!," someone yelled.

Oh shit, I know that voice. I turn around and see our evil principal walking towards me.

"What happened," she asked.

"Mrs. Imperium, it's not what it looks like," I tried to explain.

"Detention for you," she said, handing me a slip.

After that, the principal helped the little boy up and led him to the school nurse.

"We do not hurt people in this school," she sternly said before walking away.

The guy who called me a loser turned around and grinned at me. I just gave him the middle finger in response and walked away. After this whole fiasco, one of the counselors held my arm, brought me to the DT room, or the detention room.