Chapter 10: Search And Destroy

JISOO POV

Rosé slowly made her to us and then sat down on one of the chairs.

"What happened," I asked her.

"Well, I didn't tell her about anything we could be suspected for, so she didn't get to me yet," Rosé said.

All of us then took a big sigh of relief; thank god Rosé was able to get through her interview.

"But I must warn you guys, the principal is in high aware so, you guys need to be careful when answering those questions," Rosé explained to us.

"Oh shit," Suga said all of a sudden.

"What, what happened," Taehyung asked.

"I've just noticed that we have a day where 4 of us are going to be interviewed, the J day," Suga said. "Jennie, then Jimin, then Jisoo, and finally Jungkook. We need to make sure that this 3 week period is worth it."

"How are we going to do that," Jimin asked.

"I have an idea," Suga said. "Rosé, do you remember the questions that they asked you."

"I remember most of it," she responded.

"Good, come with me," and the Suga dragged Rosé's hand to the other room.

"You guys better not do anything in there," Jimin yelled from the other side of the door.

"Suga, I'll kill you if you do something dirty," Jennie also shouted.

10 MINUTES PASS

"What do you think they're doing in there," I said.

"I don't know, but I don't want to know," Lisa said.

Rosé and Suga finally come out of the room with a piece of paper.

"What's that," I asked.

"It's a list of the type of question you 4 will be asked in the upcoming weeks, you guys need to be prepared on what type of questions you will be asked, and we need to make sure that when you answer, that each one of your stories matches up," Suga explained to us.

"That's a~actaully an excellent plan if I'm honest," Jungkook said.

Just then, Suga took a picture of the piece of the paper and sent them to all of our friends.

"Okay, Taehyung can help Jisoo with the interview, the rest of you practice this, and we will all get through this inspection with ease," Suga said.

After that, Taehyung and I left Jungkook's dorm and went back to our room.

"So, shall we practice for the big interview coming in 3 weeks," Taehyung asked me.

"Not now, I have homework that I have to do," I responded.

"Okay, okay, but after homework, missy," Taehyung said.

"Alright," I said.