Chapter 13: Early Present

SMUT

TAEHYUNG POV

After Jisoo bit her lips, I was immediately turned by it. I picked her up and pinned her against the wall kissing her aggressively.

"We haven't done this in a while," I groaned.

"I know," she mumbled back.

I then carried her to the bed, and I went on top of her. I then took off her top, and she took off my shirt. Our lips connected again; this time, I left hickeys on her neck, making her moan.

"Shit, fuck babe," I moaned out.

Jisoo then used her strength to flip me over to where she's on top and started to leave love marks all over my abdomen. After that, Jisoo helped me take off my jeans. I did the same with her pants. We kissed again more aggressively than ever, and our tongues went into battle.

"You know I'm going to win, baby," I growled at her.

"You sure," Jisoo replied.

We connected again, and wow, she was not wrong. I always won the tongue battle, but she was giving it her all. She then bit my tongue, causing me to open up more. Her tongue entered in, and she explored every bit of it. After that, we broke off, breathing for air.

"See, I told you," she said.

I looked at her with an angry face. I'm going to get my payback.

"B~Babe, what are you doing," Jisoo said.

I just smirked in response and then ripped off the rest of her clothes, leaving her naked.

"Oh, you wanna play that game," Jisoo said in response.

She then took off my boxers and started to motion my dick up and down, slowly getting erect.

"Ahhh, fuck baby," I groaned.

"You like it, I know you do," she smirked at me. "I'm going to make you cum."

"Not if I do it first."

While she was giving my dick a handjob, I put two fingers in her pussy and started to pump it rough.

"BABE WHAT FU~ OH MY GOD, FUCK YEAH!" she began to moan out.

"Already wet, I see," I said with a grin.

"Only for you," she responded.

We were masturbating each other, trying to see which one of us will give in.

"Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK, FU~

And then Jisoo squirted all over my fingers.

"Looks like I win," I smirked at her.

"Fuck you," she moaned back.

"Oh, I will," I replied.

Jisoo then positioned herself on top of my dick as I sat up while she wrapped both her legs around my body. The foreplay was over; now, it was time for us to go to work. I shoved my dick into her womanhood and began to thrust in and out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK YES!!!!!!!" Jisoo screamed.

Jisoo felt so tight and wet that at this rate, I'm going to cum so fast.

"Fuck Jisoo, you're going to make me cum," I groaned at her.

"Already, you're so weak," she moaned back to me.

"Oh, I'm weak; you're the one who came first," I replied.

Just then, I went on top of her and placed my dick in her again. I pumped harder, this time making Jisoo moan harder and louder.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK YES BABY, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!" she yelled.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck yeah," I groaned.

We looked at each other again, her beautiful eyes caught my attention, and our lips connected once more. It got dirty in there, and saliva left our mouths once be broke off. After that, I took my dick out, and I placed her on all 4's. I then put my dick one more time and began to fuck that ass up.

"AHHHHHHHHHH, IT'S SO FUCKING DEEP, I LOVE IT BABY, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed out.

"Ahhhh, fuck Jisoo, I'm about to cum," I groaned to her.

Finally, I released my seeds into Jisoo and pulled out. All that cum was oozing out of her and I think she was smirking at me a bit.

"Oh my god baby, that was amazing," she said out of pleasure. 

After all this, I carried her to the bathroom, bridal style, and washed up together in the shower. Next, I put on only my boxers while Jisoo only put on her bra and underwear. We then got in bed and cuddled together.

"I'm going to miss you," I said, kissing her forehead.

"Me too," she replied.