Author's Note

Hi readers!

Thank you so much for your time reading my previous works Private Life, Coffee Case, and Hello Goodbye!

If you happen to read those, you must know that plot twists are my thing!

So here's my fourth work, an alternate universe story of our lovely couple Hyun Bin and Son Yejin, in a different and (just like Hello Goodbye) a bit more serious theme compared to other Binjin fanfictions.

Golden Goddess framed the love story of Binjin in a political/business drama. While the main plot is the rivalry between Hyun Bin and Son Woojin, the secret romance between our lovely couple was what drew us here, wasn't it?

Pay attention with the details and just re-read the previous parts if you were kinda confused, or just keep going cause maybe that's the twist!

I felt the need to introduce the seven main characters in this story, as a reference when you were confused about 'who was this guy?!' while reading the next chapters.

Here are our seven main characters  :

1. Son Yejin
an heiress of Golden Son, a gold mining company from Seoul, currently active as an erotic novel writer under a pen name Seri.

2. Hyun Bin
an architect/activist blogger/Social Justice Warrior in Geochang County, who has a big crush over Son Yejin.

3, Son Woojin
Son Yejin's older brother, a cunning businessman, the heir who runs the Golden Son.

4. Jung Jiyoung
Son Woojin's wife, a warm and kind lady, a great mediator between the Son siblings

5. Jeong Chaesan
Incumbent mayor of Geochang County

6. Yoo Jitae
A rival candidate in the mayor election, Hyun Bin's sponsor.

7. Lee Chang
Son Woojin's partner in the mining project, heir of McCalister, a mine operator company.

Votes and comments are hugely appreciated, I'll try my best to publish daily updates and always reply to your feedback, as I like to build my story with my readers!

Thank you!

AndreaSachs