Loveland Express

Son Yejin POV

Woojin was right. I should ask Lee Chang to go with me to Seoul. As bad as it can be, it can not be worse than this. Next to me was a man, looked older than me. He has been non stop asking me lame questions started from what's my name until am I willing to go out with him tonight.

I was alone so I chose to reject him nicely. Hurting a man's ego directly would do no good, especially when Woojin wasn't around. If he were here, surely I would tell him that I was harassed by this man and let Woojin deal with him.

"Please, I said I'm not interested."

"Come on, we'll have fun with my friends too, we can go karaoke or even clubbing, it must be fun! I bet we have the same interest on how to have fun and spend the night, I'm sorry what's your name?"

This man must be crazy. All I did was only texting with Jiyoung, and not once I replied with interest in this man. I wanted to seek the train security.

"Excuse me, miss. I think you are sitting on my seat." A man's voice startled me.

Hyun Bin

What? How can this happen? What was he doing here on the train to Seoul? Did he stalk me?

"What? But..but this-" I nervously took out my ticket.

He quickly took it from my hands and switch our tickets.

"See? Yours is 22C, this is 19A."

I can't be that stupid to misread the seat that far, can I?

I stood up and looked at row 22 behind me. Coincidentally, seat 22D was filled with a young girl.

"Apologies, Sir. My bad. Thank you." I nodded to him and moved to row 22.

I knew it. I didn't misread the seat number, it was just him wanted to swap seats with me. The fact that he was on board was surprising enough, try to add that he paid attention to me who was clearly disturbed by a stranger who kept hitting on me.

That was sweet. I swooned.

Two hours trip, then we arrived in Seoul around 7 PM. I got off the train and spotted him a few steps in front of me.

"Bin! Hyun Bin! Wait!"

He didn't stop but slowing down his pace. Half run, I caught his hand to stop him, then he finally stopped.

"Thank you. For swapping seats with me."

"No problem."

"Where are you going, Bin?"

"I have to meet a friend here."

"Oh, now? Where to?"

"Hmmm...Lavalse hotel."

"Lavalse hotel? I thought that is in Busan. I don't know there is a Lavalse in Seoul."

"Really?"

"Did you get on the wrong train?" I chuckled.

Hyun Bin POV

Damn it. I didn't know Lavalse was only in Busan. I thought it was a big chain hotelier that if it was opened in Busan, they would have opened in Seoul as well.

"I'm going to call my friend and ask again what is the hotel name."

"What time are you supposed to meet him? Or her?"