Strawberry on a Cafe Latte

Hyun Bin POV

I am. In need of help now.

Did she just type it correctly? If so, then this was my chance.

How can I be the help? Can I call?

Yes

"Hi, it's me, Bin. How are you over there?"

"Hi. I'm good. Where are you, Bin?"

"In my bedroom. You?"

"Same here, but it's a hotel room."

"So...how can I help you?"

"I,...I don't know too. I'm writing a scene here."

"What scene?"

"A foreplay one. But it's between a virgin and her boyfriend. Where will he start?"

"Hmmm...have they did it over the phone before?"

"It can be a good idea. Before a real encounter, right? What will you ask at first?"

"What are you wearing now?"

"Okay...then?"

"Answer me, girl, and I will proceed to next."

"A camisole."

"And? Do you wear another garment?"

"A thong."

"Now take off the thong. Cause it might get wet down there."

"Oh, Bin! That's a good idea. So the boyfriend is going to guide her to touch herself?"

"Yes. Now have you take that off?"

"I'll write yes, she has."

"I'm asking you not the fictional character."

"I...I have."

"Now, using your finger,—"

"Bin, sorry, I.. I can't do it over the phone yet. I...am embarrassed. Do you still want us to meet tomorrow? If you do then I have to end this call soon."

"Oh. Sure, sure. Same time same place?"

"Yes. Thanks."

Shit. It was midnight and I almost seduce her to touch herself but she was too embarrassed. I got to be slow then. Let's see about tomorrow.

Feeling excited, I came to the coffee shop thirty minutes before the usual time. She already sat in the corner table, with two cups already there.

She looked even more beautiful today. Wearing a sabrina blouse and a mini skirt that exposed her porcelain shoulder and long legs.

"Hi, you're early." I greeted her.

"Yes, I...I just want to come earlier, no particular reason. You do too, thirty minutes early."

"I just want to make sure I get my free cup."

"Oh. I already ordered it thou. Americano." She  handed me one cup written "Jeong Hyeok."

"Thanks. So, I have read half book of Play Me Wild. How can I help, after last night's call?"

"Oh God, why did you read it?"

"Why did you write it if I wasn't allowed to read it? It's being sold publicly. I am amazed and curious, by the way, why that genre?"

"In an adult romantic relationship, that thing is something common nowadays. I like to highlight that because I find it interesting, to explore sensuality, and write it the way I like it."