Experiment

Hyun Bin POV

I can't believe what I just heard. She was so suggestive.

"What do you mean? Are you suggesting us to?"

She nodded. Her facial expression was innocent, but I could see her bit her lips and squirmed her legs.

"I want to know...which one is better, fingers or  else."

"What else? toys?"

"Tongue."

Fuuuck.

That, she can't be talking about her story anymore. She was asking for our story.

"Yejin put down your laptop," I commanded her.

She batted her eyelash and bit her lips. Oh God, she was fucking sexy.

I can't hold it any longer.

Son Yejin POV

"Yejin, Baby."

"What Bin? What do you want?" I replied putting my innocent face while asking him.

I knew what I did. I wanted it. I wanted to feel it, how pleasurable it can be when I do it with the man I love.

Lee Chang was fucking. But I wanted lovemaking. I couldn't get it with anyone else but Bin. I have to love, before making love.

He got off the bed and took my laptop, put it on the table across the room. Then he came back closer to the bed.

He just stood there with his eyes roaming over my body. He had removed his T-shirt, leaving him in his boxer pants. Then it hit me. He was turned on. Me sitting on the bed with a lacey camisole that exposed my cleavage and thighs was turning him on.

To check I bit my lip and looked at him. He responded with a low groan. I was definitely going to use this to my advantage.

"Do you like what you see Bin?" I asked.

"Yea." He said in a low gruff voice.

"Do you want to touch me?" I ran my hand from my collarbone to the valley of my breast. His eyes followed.

"Fuck yes."

I walked towards him and put my hand on his chest and ran them over his shoulders and down his muscular arms.

"How bad?" I asked looking up at him through my eyelashes. He groaned.

"How bad Bin?" I asked again. I was not going to except a groan as an answer.

"So bad, baby. I need you." He said as I brought my hand back to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and tried to pull me closer, but I stepped back.

"Don't touch," I said waving my finger at him.

"Bad boys don't get to touch," I said reaching behind myself and unhooking the bra which I then tossed at him. I could see his large erection pressing against his pants and I smiled. I put both my hands on my breast and squeezed.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I opened my eyes slowly to see him palming his cock through his pants.

"I said don't touch." I walked over to him, slapping his hand away, and replaced it with mine.

"This, this is mine," I said grabbing his cock as he hissed. "No one gets this but me." I finished before I released him.

"Take off your pants," I said as I turned and walked across the room.

Once he removed the offending clothing, his cock stood at full mass, and I won't lie, my mouth watered at the sight of it. Turning around, I latched both of my thumbs into my thong and removed it bending over to give Bin a good view of me. I was rewarded with a low groan as I stood back up.