Audacious

Hyun Bin POV

"Mayor Jeong Chaesan is ready to see you, Mr. Hyun," the mayor's secretary invited me to the mayor's office and closed the door, left me and Jeong Chaesan inside.

"Mr. Hyun, I have read your file. You are truly a young valuable asset for Geochang. Bachelor and master degree in Columbia is no joke! I would like you to join us in the city renovation projects once I win the election. You must have great ideas to renovate the public offices and build new public facilitation for Geochang!"

"Thank you, Mayor Jeong. It was because Yoo Jitae helped me with the President's Scholarship."

He pouted hearing me mentioned Yoo Jitae's name.

"You've just happened to side with the wrong candidate. You have to see yourself more than that. Thrive on the right side, you'll be phenomenal. I can teach you, young man, if you're into politics as well."

"I'm sorry Mayor, but I'm not into politics. I'm planning to go back to the states soon."

"Have you think about settling down? Come and have dinner with my family tonight. You should meet my beautiful daughter, she's a bit younger than you, but I think you both will get along!"

"Apologies, Mayor. But I already have a girlfriend and I'm planning to marry her soon before I leave Geochang."

He looked insulted with my rejections but still managed to smile.

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure, Mr. Hyun?"

"You might ever hear I run a blog, Mayor Jeong."

"SoStoked? Of course! You're pretty bold there, young man. Do you want to write something about Geochang that you need my thoughts or so?"

"Yes. I am going to drop an article, about Geochang's mayor. I'm asking for your thoughts. Yoo Jitae asked me to publish it soon, but I'd like a confirmation from your side before. Attached was your voice note."

Geochang Cars Collision Incident: blaming The Hyun, but it was the young and drunk Jeong Chaesan.

"Damn it!"

"I'll quote that, Sir."

"What's the price, Mr. Hyun? Don't. Please. I'm running for an election. Not in the middle of the campaign! Do you want my daughter? I'll give you in a heartbeat!"

"Poor Miss Jeong. She ain't a thing to trade, Sir."

"What do you want, then? Money? I can give you money. Enough for you to bring your ass out of here and start a new life in the states with your girlfriend!"

"That can work. How much did Son Woojin give you, Mayor Jeong?"

"Oh God, babe...uh. Yes, over there, baby." Yejin whimpered between my kisses, while my hand squeezed down to her already uncovered bosoms.

We were making out in the back seat of my car. Her hands were struggling to unzip my pants when the sound of my non-stop buzzing phone interrupted us.

Yoo Jitae

"Babe, I have to take this," I panted.

Her cheeks were flushed pink, made her already pretty face looked even more beautiful in this state. Aroused and appealing.

I covered her chest with my hoodie, then got out of the car and made sure that Yejin couldn't listen to us.

"What?" I answered the call.

"I haven't seen any update in SoStoked, Bin. Where are you? Still on progress?"

"I'm on a date. Can you just call me later?" I panted.