Walk The Talk

Hyun Bin POV

There is a gig to rig the ballot. Interested?

Which party?

Come, I'll tell ya. Meet me at work, Jeong Hyeok

I will

There comes another text from Yejin

Babe, are you going to come to the cafe today?

Yes, but I have to meet someone there too, need a ride?

Yes, please. Come up to our suite, ask any bellboy to take you up, tell him to the Son's suite

Alright, Miss Son

I pressed the bell once and she opened the door, greeted me with her sweet smile.

"Come in, have you had breakfast? I already ordered for you anyway."

"Is this okay?"

"Yes. Woojin has already gone and so has Jiyoung, but I think they were going separately. I need to finish something first before we leave. Would you mind eating alone here?" she pulled me to the couch.

"It's fine. I'll watch TV. Are you in the middle of something?"

"Yes, some girlish thing. Here's your breakfast, Mr. Hyun," she put down a tray of breakfast on my lap and walked back to her room.

I turned on the TV and watch a news broadcast on another demonstration against Jeong Chaesan that I initiated. Yoo Jitae was starting to attack him intensely through paid demonstrators and mentioning some failed policies during his period on the candidate's debate show. He also fueled another SJW to spark mass resistance against GoldenSon.

Yoo Jitae was impressive, a young new face for Geochang. On the other side, Jeong Chaesan was desperate, desperate enough to offer his daughter to any of the potential threat. Poor Miss Jeong.

It has been twenty minutes after I finished his breakfast. I started to get curious about what was happened to Yejin. I pushed the door of her room further and found her busy typing on her desk.

"Yejin, what are you doing? Are you working on your story now, while I'm here?"

"Yes. Sorry, something has just popped up in my head and I don't want to lose it. Sorry to keep you waiting. Would you mind, for a couple of minutes more? I'm almost done."

"Something has just popped? What is it? Another sex scene?"

"Can't tell."

A button on Yejin's shirt had come undone. It wasn't a single button at the top, or at the bottom; it was the two top buttons directly in front of her cleavage. I tugged at the collar of my shirt, it was strangling me. I could see at least six inches of her chest, her beautiful chest. The swells of her breasts were calling to me. Touch me. Please me.

I could feel my pants tighten. My eyes lingered and danced. The next thing that caught my attention was the brassiere holding the lovely mounds up. It was baby pink lace. So innocent and delicate. It was taunting. I removed my jacket, as the temperature rising steadily every second.

Her hair was hanging on her face and it touched her skin carefully. She was sent to torture me. Fuck.

She knew what she was doing. When she thought that I wasn't paying attention, she undid the top buttons of her blouse. Let me try to resist her now. I was memorizing every detail that showed, her bra, her cleavage, her skin, her hair, her everything.

I couldn't keep staring at her like that, I was acting like a possessed stalker. I laid my head on the door frame. I was going to attack her any minute. It was just a waiting game.