chapter 5: a new friend and base

Ezra POV

As I and Mando finish with the excavating the lair we were left with a large base that has: a large main area, 100 living quarters, 5 storage areas, 2 armories, 2 forges, 5 hangars, a medical ward, a war room and an engineering area. "Well now all that we have to do is get some furniture and guns" "ok let's go" I say leaving the lair and putting on my mask to not get recognized.

A few hours later

"Ok now all that we're missing are the mandalorian weapons..." "look over there a mandalorian black k market dealer" he says as I approach him saying in a disguised voice "I'll have you're whole stock...now" " wow wow wow easy there these have been stolen by mandalorian how much do you want to pa..." he says not being able to finish the sentence as I brutally kissed him because he stole these weapons from Mandalore. "Let's get them and get out of here the others should be back tomorrow night" "ok he says. After 10 mi tests we're home and I say "okay let's get to work"

The next night (because I don't know what to write)

Mando POV

"Finally... I'm exhausted" i say "Yeah me too" i hear Ezra groan tired "well here are the others" he says hailing them "this is Alfa, hey Ezra you told us to go into hangar 1 where is it?" "Don't worry here are the coordinates" I respond sending them "okay we're coming" "copy that meet you in 5" I respond while going to hangar one "Hey guys what do ya think about the base" "Mate it's sick" I hear Bravo say "ok down to business show me the recruits" Ezra says sternly "ok we have found around 100 new recruits here look at them" "ok a few weeks of advanced training and test then they shall be part of our clan" Ezra says with confidence. "Yes my Lord" hear them says

A few week later

Ezra POV

Ok men for 2 months you have been training and now you're ready for a raid on the imperial bank we will keep 40% while the rest shall be given to the refugees that we'll recruit while raiding the area now let's go go go go go!" I shout while starting the raid by killing hundreds of troopers while 50 of my soldiers rob the bank while the others gather refugees. "Ok got it" I hear trooper say" ok let's get home and you 10 escort them and train the strongest men for combat" "yes sir" they say escorting the refugees to the 1st camp "ok men mission accomplished have we got any foundlings " yes my Lord we have 14 foundlings from 6-15 years old" "perfect now let me see if they are force sensitive then we shall train them" "roger that sir" "dismissed" I say going to the children's room and scaring them "it's ok I am a human grey jedi now come here so u can see If you're force sensitive'' ''yes scary man'' they say while I fell that one of them is very powerful in the force ''who's your father young one'' I ask ''he's behind you'' he says back ''wait what!'' I say turning around to see...
TBC

Ok guys that's it for today ima hit ya guys with a YEET.

Sorry I couldn't resist

To see Anakin Skywalker the leader of the Grey jedi and strongest force used in history even stronger than me and I'm the son of the darkside "hello son of the darkside or should I say Ezra you know I can control you'' he says bringing me to my knees ''how?'' I ask ''I'm the chosen one and I can control both the light and the dark sides of the force and I must say I admire what you and you're clan is doing and i would like to join'' ''no worries master Skywalker'' I say respectfully ''call me Skywalker but I want my son with me'' ''fine with me wait a minute'' I say getting some armor that is the same as mine ''here you're officially my second in command with my best friend and armorer Mando'' ''thank you and no need to tell me why you're doing this I know all of it I've seen it in you're memories'' ''perfect this is the start of a great frienship'' I say while looking towards the troops that are training the foundlings. ''Oh yeah can the 501st join they don't need mandalorian armor but Rex and a few ARC and ARF troopers are included '' wait Rex is here'' ''yeah kid'' I hear Rex say in a younger voice '' General Skywalker here made me young and brought back all the 501st soldiers and took us away from the rebellion even if they threatened us, which is where General Skywalker nearlu killed the commander and so we're here with other 2500 elite high class clones'' ''perfect let's go and with all these  troops we'll liberate many cities!" "Yep let's go'' Rex says as we watch the soldiers march including the ARC and ARF troopers ''magnificent absolutely magnificent'' I say in awe...
TBC for real

This was a strange episode I wanted to include Anakin with his full potential and the whole 501st because I was so sad when they were replaced or killed mostly Echo,Fives,Rex,heavy and others but for now I'm going to leave you guys until next time YEET.