old friends reunited

Anakin's POV

" i wonder why Ezra told us to go to Tatooine with him" i ask myself as Rex responds "I don't know general maybe it's for you to reconnect or something. Echo, Fives what do you think?" " I dunno Rex i really don't know Echo?" "hmmmmm might be because of something that happened here in the past" he says ( btw guys in this story Echo is a full human not like in the 7th series of the clone wars where he's like half human half machine) "well let's find out we're here' I say as i look at my childhood home "welcome to Tatooine the home of scum and villainy hmmmmmm Ezra has told us to go to the desert canyons i wonder why" i asy as we reach our co-ordinates where Ezra was waiting "hey Anakin" he shouts startling me "so Ezra why are we here?" "come I'll show you and you'll love it" he says directing us to a mud-hut and knocking on the door "come in a voice says wait it can't be can it? "Obi-wan?" i ask stupefied "Anakin old friend how are you young how do you have legs and arms?" " Obi-wan i was cloned by Palpatine and i was exiled to Mortis where i learned the secrets of eternal life through the Father remember him?" " yes but how 19 years have passed and you're still 21?" "like I said eternal life" i say focusing on Obi-wan and bringing him to his 34 year old state hugging him "hahahahha Anakin it's so good to see you and...Rex? Echo? Fives? EZRA?" he says amazed as I say "welp I'm the son of the darkside as you can see ahhaha and yeah they're Echo, Fives and Rex there's a whole clone army and more are being made on Kamino secretly since it's still under Imperial rule" ezra explains as Obi-wan is dumbfounded "soooo what's with the mandalorian fighter Ezra?" Obi-wan asks as Ezra responds "the rebellion betrayed me but a mandalorian told me og my true origin and powers he and Anakin helped me develop an Empire that will have as its capital world Mandalore and if you want me and Anakin can resuscitate Satine for you" 'Ezra offers his hand out to Obi-wan "yes please" he says shaking Ezra's hand as we walk out towards Ezra's ship "I'll see you at Mandalore Ezra and Obi-wan" i say as Ezra says "yep me and Obi-wan will go to Kamino where his fleets are operational. so Obi-wan how about we go to Kamino to see the 312th battalion?" "i would love to" Obi-wan says as i smile taking off towards my ship and Mandalore happy to have my best friend once again...

Ezra's POV

"alright Obi-wan let's go" i say as we take off "can you really bring Satine back?" he says desperately "you love her don't you?" "yes i do I love her sooo much" "then i can" I say as we go to hyperspace R3-D12 alert me when we're there come on Obi-wan we have much to discuss" i say showing his to the lower deck "so if you wan't to join us then you have to know that your fllet will be composed of the fleets 13,14,15,16 and 17 your capitol ship is in the 15th fleet and is where you'll have the most powerful ships" a normal fleet is composed of

3 venetor class

5 acclamator class ships

2 gladiator class

7 medical ships

8 frigates

and 4 corvettes

while you capital fleet

will have a Secutor class and instead of 3 you'll have 5 venator class ships understood?" i explain as he nods but suddenly a small R3 unit barges chirping "we're here" i say as i sit down and guide the ship underwater to a secret facility.

"ahh here we are" i see as i tell a soldier "grab the prime minister and ready the fleets" "yes general" he says rushing off "welcome to the new clone facility and now we must go to your fleets" i say

at the capitol ship...

"ah Ezra" the prime minister says "we've done as you ordered you have an extra 125,000 men and tell Anakin that his second legion of 25,000 is included in these 125k and so is yours sir" "thank you gerald and I'll see you when the next batch is done remember 1,000,000 troops" "yes, yes they've been training for 10 years they're in peak form wait another years and they're ready" "thank you" i say as i tell the Admiral "take off for Yavin Anakin's there and so is my fleet" "yes General, prepare the take off procedures we go for Yavin" "yes sir" a trooper says as chaos races around us as the men ready up for hyperspace s me and Obi-wan look towards Mandalore in the stars "let's go " i say as we jump into hyperspace ready for the final war of mandalore...

TBC