Chapter 6: the rebellious problem

Hey guys i'm back i told ya that as soon as i had an idea then i will write a new chapter.

______________________________________

Back to Chopper Base

Sabine's POV

I am still depressed about Ezra. I love him so much but I realised it too late 
I have been staying in my room for days at a time only exiting at night to go to the bathroom or to eat while no-one is nearby. i just can't live without him and i think that even Kanan can't live without his padawan so today i'm going to ask rebel command if the ghost crew and i can go to Lothal and find Ezra. But to do that i have to look like i am in good shape and i also have to make sure that the rest of the ghost crew looks like they're in good shape too. 

on the ghost...

"hey guys can i talk too you" i say embarrassed about what i'm about to say " yeah" i hear Zeb say " what if we went to Lothal to recover Ezra we just need to look like we are in shape" "thats actually a great idea sabine let's do it" Hera says optimistically as we all get up "ok we'll meet up at the command centre  in one hour" i say as i run off to my room to get ready...

one hour later 

"ok guys are we ready" i hear Hera ask "yeah" "ok let's go" she says opening the door to the command centre as we start walking toward commander Sato and Mon Mothma to ask permission to go and find our Ezra " General, commander we would like to ask permission to go to Lothal to recover our companion lieutenant commander Bridger" " permission granted ghost crew we will even give you a x-wing escort with General Luke Skywalker as squadron leader" commander Sato say as Mon Mothma says " good luck ghost crew and may the force be with you" "thank you sir and ma'am and may the force be with you" Kanan responds grateful for the response  as we head towards the ghost to brainstorm about where we would go to find our family member.

"so where should we go?" Hera says "ok there are a few places where Ezra would go and we all now them..." i say "his old tower, old Jho's, the mountains, Tarkin town, Vizago and the Capitol so where should we start?" Kanan says " hmmmmmm let's start with the mountains then let's go to tarkin town and old Jho's and lastly let's go to the tower and the capitol" Hera explained as Kanan abruptly interrupted her by shouting "ok let's go we have only three days until it's Empire day so let's go go go!" as we go to space and reunite with red squadron.

"jumping to hyperspace in...3...2...1...NOW!" Hera shouts into the encrypted comm's system "Red squadron report on status" i hear Luke say "Red 2 reporting with an all clear" " this red three me too" "yep i'm all clear" i hear Wedge say "and i'm all clear" Red 4 says "this is General Syndulla of the Ghost our mission is to find our fellow companion Ezra Bridger you guys can split from the group. "Copy that General... and may the force be with you" I hear Skywalker say "Much appreciated Luke and may the force be with you to" Kanan says as we go towards Lothal to find Ezra...

TBC

Hey guys I don't know when I will update this book but it will be soon so ima hit ya with a YEET!