23

Alexandra's
(Throwback chapter again)
( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ ) +18

For a month of being in a relationship with Evan has been quite exciting..

Well.. you know.

Di ko pa na open up kay Xander about saamin, I'm quite hesitant kasi I already had his reaction in my mind. It's not good though.

We're at the club today, I'm with Aspen and Lilac. We don't have class every afternoon ng Friday, coincidence lang kasi kaming tatlo nagka-same ng schedule. The guys is still in class.

".. and that's it! That's what happened earlier. Ugh! I'm exasperated with our new profs, mas madaming projects ang pinapagawa saamin lately. Please remind me why I take this degree." Sabi ni Lilac, who's tipsy na. Grabe din itong babaeng 'to. Ambilis talaga niyang malasing.

"Well, you don't want to continue the steps of your parents eh. So suck it up Lilac." Sabi ni Aspen at uminom na ng Shot niya.

Lilac rolled her eyes kay Aspen. "I badly need a dance partner." She said. But unfortunately, di pa mag-sisimula ang Disco sa Club kasi maaga pa. It's three o'clock in the afternoon.

"Too bad, mamaya pa mag-sisimula ang party." I said and take my shot.

She scoffed. She turn her head to the bar counter, looking at the hot bar tender. "Well, I don't think I need to wait for the party.." she paused and look at me seductively, moving her brows up and down. "..if I could start my own." She said and stand up from our table. Well, she's tipsy but can walk properly.

Di kami pumasok ng club na naka uniform. We go home first and changed our clothes. Lilac likes to wear miniskirts Everytime we come here. Habang kami naman ni Aspen is Minidresses. It suits us naman.

I could see that Lilac is already laughing with the bar tender. Then, Lilac gesture him to somewhere. The bar tender chuckled and exits himself from the bar counter.

Lilac look at us and wink before she followed the bar tender. She won.

"Well, she's good at that." Aspen said who's silently watching our bestfriend walking away to be banged.

I shrugged. Well, what can I say?

After three hours of being in the club, people starts to fill in. The music starts to boom and it becomes crowded.

Aspen and I have been hyped since we've been drinking since three. We dance to the dance floor like a lost soul. We are assure that our bags is safe na nasa table namin, nasa VIP area kami eh.

After jumping and swaying around the music, I could feel a pair of hands sliding to my stomach from my waist.

I turn around to see Evan, smiling sheepishly to me. "Hi."

Sliding my hands to his neck, I pull him down to kiss me. I moan as he starts to work his tongue. I could feel his hand grab my ass. It made me tip-toe while kissing him.

"Hello." I said and smile at him.

I grab him out of the crowded dance floor. Di pa kami nakalapit sa room namin when i saw Xander and Aspen kissing on our VIP room. Aspen is sitting on the table, Xander is standing while eating her out.