6

• Alexandra's •

"Yes Bea, we're almost there." I told her who's looking out at the window as she saw a glimpse of Manila.

She has been doing great for a couple of hours because she's sleeping in the plane. She did wake up while we're still in the Incheon, waiting. But, she manage to fell asleep again in the plane. It is which I didn't expect because of all those buzzing noise that the airplane created. Perhaps it's a good way that she didn't throw some tantrums in here, like most of the toddlers had.

"Will we be able to see Mama-La?" She asked looking at me for assurance. Well, as much as she's excited to see her Mama-La the grandmother is also excited to see her.

A couple of minutes later, the pilot announced that we have reached to Manila and now landing.

I buckle Beatrice's belt and then mine also. Because that's what the pilot said.

As we land, I asked Beatrice to stroll her Luggage later. It's big, but she can manage it. I put Athena who's in the cat backpack, on Bea's back so she can carry her. I told her to not run because she's carrying Athena.

She just obediently nod and we wait until the people settle down and we walk out of the plane.

I turn on my phone so I could receive messages and hoping it would be from Mom. As she said, she'll pick us up today.

We still have to take our luggages from the receiving area. I get a cart for our luggages to carry and wait at the receiving area.

We didn't wait to long for our Luggages. I get mine first and then Beatrice's. I put my Bag on the cart para hindi mabigat.

"Bea, sit down on the cart. Make sure your feet isn't on the way because you might get hurt."

She nodded and sit on the front of the cart. I pile our luggage horizontally so she can have some space for her to sit on.

Athena is looking good inside the bag, she hasn't complain for the couple of hours that we're in Incheon and in the plane. Well, she doesn't have any other choice. We have to bring her with us.

I started to look around and mission to find my mom. I hope she doesn't do something so extra today in a crowded place.

"ALEXANDRAAAA!!"

Well, I should not except na di siya magiging extra ngayon. Kasi ang super EXTRA niya today.

She's wearing her usual clothes na 3/4th sleeves and then her go-to loose jeans. She tied her hair into pigtails with a bit curl on it then her little banner saying 'WELCOME HOME KOREAN GIRLS! BEATRICE KIM & ALEXANDRA LEE' while swaying her body back and forth. Yup, Bea is has her father's surname. I consulted him naman about the surname which is he agreed, pero ayaw parin niyang makita si Bea before.

I just scoffed at her. Ibang klase talaga Mama ko. Di ko talaga na le-level ang taas ng confidence.

Beatrice saw her Mama-La, I stop pushing our cart for her to got off. She did, and run to gave her Mama-La a hug.

I continued to push the cart and gave her a hug as I reached to where they are.

"Finally, you two arrived. Do you know how much I missed you? huh?" Mama said to Beatrice who's in her arms now.