26

Alexandra's

"Evan."

I look at my brother who's all he could see is Evan from behind me. I bit my lower lip from being nervous, kakarating lang ni Xander and Ito na nabungad sakanya.

Breaking news: Alexandra Lee didn't come home last night because she slept with Evan Johanson.

I'm sure, that's what Xander thinks as of now. Pero di naman niya confirmed na may nangyari saamin ni Evan eh.

Ay tangi. I could not fool Alexander Lee with his instincts. Parang mas babae pa siya saaming dalawa eh.

"Alex, you're home." Evan said.

Well, he called me Alexa. Syempre he would call Xander as Alex. Pa tamad-tamad pa kasi magsalita.

"Yeah, it's good to see you." Alexander said.

The atmosphere is pretty awkward. No one would like to break the eye contact, while I don't know to lessen the tension.

Because of what happened before, Alexander is a hundred percent more protective over me than before. It increased from what happened sa Korea.

"I.. uhm--"

"Tito Xander!" Sigaw ni Beatrice.

The eye contact broke as Xander turn around to see my daughter. "Yes, Princess?"

Today, I'm pretty thankful that I gave birth to this baby. She saves the day.

I sigh in relief and face Evan. I could still see the hurt in his Eyes. I'm sorry Evan, it's not yet the right time. "You should go back."

"Is that Mommy?" I heard Beatrice said, I broke my eye contact with Evan as I enter the gate.

I carry her into my arms. "How's sleep?"

Beatrice didn't answer my question as she saw Evan from the outside. "DADDY!!"

She move so I can put her down. She ran to Evan's Arms, he gladly carries her and swirl her around.

Alexander look at me in shocked. Asking me what the heck is going on. Pretty sure I have alot of explaining to do later on.

"Had a good sleep?" Evan smilingly said to my daughter. Bea chuckling nodded at him.

"Mama cooked for an early lunch. Do you want to join us?" Alexander said to Evan.

He hesitate to answer him.

"Come on, Daddy! Mama-Lola cooks really delicious food." Bea said to him.

He put Beatrice down and looks at me. Asking for my permission.

I sigh and look away. It's not my decision to make.

I walk out from them at nauna nang pumasok sa bahay. I go straight to my room and change into my comfortable clothes.

Bago palang nagsimula ang araw ko, Madrama na. What will this day turns out to be?

Galit kaya si Xander saakin? Gumana kaya ang instincts niya kanina? Nahulaan niya ba?