Chapter 1: The Encounter

(Disclaimer: This is before season 3 was launched if reading from the future!)

(Garou's POV)

"Fuck," I say walking all bloody and injured from a recent hero encounter. I touch my side breathing heavily. Hungry and thirsty. I need help. I keep looking around the woods. There's no way anyone is here. I suddenly see a clear lake with a house near it. I walk towards it and see someone. I see a girl picking berries from bushes near the lake. 

"Hey," I said as she looks at me. 

"You're a bloody mess!" she says standing up and walking over towards me. I place my hand around her neck and push her against a tree. I then let go coughing. To my surprise, she grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the house. She places a plastic cover over her couch and makes me sit. 

"I'll be right back with the medicine, just wait right there," she says going to a room. I look around and noticed that it was a really comfortable house. Nothing too out of place. She also didn't seem afraid of me compared to that little boy...Then again I did harm those heroes as he came out to see. I'll just plan the monster that all my classmates would always make me be. I look and noticed she came back sitting next to me. She gently wiped off all the extra blood and would press down to stop the flow if it continued. She could be useful. 

"This might sting a little," she says applying the medicine on. It kept stinging as I held in the pain. She takes off all the remaining parts of my shirt that I had and threw it away while using bandages for my injuries. My stomach growled. She hears and gets up to her kitchen then coming back with a bowl of curry and a different bowl of rice. She seems to have added lots of extra ingredients in the curry. 

"Try not to move so much or else the stinging will continue," she goes and comes back with some green tea. I try to grab the rice bowl then she stops me.

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" she says. She takes it and feeds me. I eat staring at her. She doesn't seem that dangerous. I need to get back to my base as soon as possible. They could track her down or something. Luckily, they can't track me this far down. 

"Do you live here alone?" I asked.

"Well I do now," she answers back.

"Now?" I questioned. She nods.

"My ex use to stay here with me before our relationship crumbled," she states smiling. 

"Oh-Uh-Sorry," I said.

"It's alright now," she says. She wipes my mouth and helps me gulp down the green tea.

"Do you only live here?" I asked.

"I come here when I want too, I have another house somewhere else," she says. She walks to her room and comes out with clothes. I'm guessing it was her old boyfriend's. "Change into these, you should stay the night," 

She goes back to her room while I change out here. I take off my clothes and put on the new ones. I just throw my old clothes into her trash can. I'm wearing a black shirt and grey sweatpants. 

"I'm done," I said as she comes back. She smiles.

"It looks really good on you," she states. I hear and gulp a bit unsure of what to say. "Go use the bathroom if you need too," 

I get directed to the bathroom and wash my face along with other things. I come back out as she's locking everything. She walks to her room as I follow. I noticed two separate beds as she gets into one. 

"You can sleep on the other bed for tonight, how did you get so beaten up?" she asks.

"Huh? Oh-I...got attacked by a monster and barely made it out alive," I said lying. 

"I see, I saw that there's a new monster group trying to take over the whole world. I also heard about humans turning into monsters. I bet some humans did it for their own personal reasons. Many say it's because they want power and that may be true, but I feel like something else has to do with it" she says smiling. I sit on the other bed.

"Yeah... who knows..." I said looking around the room then getting into bed. I look at her as she's facing towards me. 

"What's your name?" she asks.

"Garou," I responded. 

"Nice to meet you Garou, mine is Chiaki," she says. "Good night," she says closing her eyes. I stare at her for a while then slowly get some rest as well.