Chapter 15: Final End

Garou and I have been living in our new place for about a month now. We'd visit Genos and Saitama from time to time. 

"Babe, come eat," Garou says setting food on the table. I've teaching Garou how to cook, although he'd try to surprise me on his own sometimes. He kissed my cheek as we sat down together and ate. He watched me enjoyed his cooking. 

"Could use a little bit more seasoning, but it's alright," I said. He flicked my forehead. "Ow!"

"It's good enough," he replied. "You sure can be cocky when it comes to cooking,"

"It's an art to learn how to cook so well," He lifts an eyebrow at me as I stick my tongue out. We hear a knock on the door and Garou goes up to get it. He looked through the peephole and noticed that it was Saitama and Genos. Saitama was looking through the peephole as Garou opened it and allowed them in. 

"Yo, Chiaki," Saitama says walking over to the table. "Oh? You guys are eating just now?"

I nodded as Garou came back and sat down. Genos observed the food.

"Looks like it could use a few more pinches of seasoning," he said. I looked at Garou as he growled. I offered them some food as they sat down to try it out.

"Are you sure he didn't do anything funny to this?" Genos asks.

"Maybe I should've if I knew that you two were coming," Garou says eating. I laughed kissing his cheek.

"Please, no romance in front of us. We're trying to eat, right Genos?" Saitama says. Genos agrees.

"Just get out then!" Garou shouts. 

"Huh? You can't just kick guests out after inviting them into your house. It's not very respectful," Saitama replied eating. Garou sighed as we all continued to eat together talking about how the cities have been and the hero work they've been doing. 

"Genos? Can I touch your body to see what your developer has done to you?" I asked standing up. He nods and stands up. I go over and touch his body. I look at his arms as he readjusts them. "You're going to become stronger and stronger every day with these improvements,"

"Hopefully I will, in order to reach my goals," Genos replied looking down at me. "Will you ever come back to the heroes association?"

I shake my head no.

"But that doesn't mean that I'll let my skills go to waste, I'll still make sure to help you two if you ever need help getting information or beating up someone," I answered. He smiles a bit and nods.

Saitama and Genos stayed around for an hour or two until they decided that it was best to leave in case of any danger that could appear. I waved goodbye and closed the door. Garou was standing right in front of me.

"What's up?" I asked. He carried me over his shoulder and walked to the bedroom. "Hey!"

He threw me onto the bed and kissed me.

"You were doing that on purpose, right? Talking with them and touching that damn robot's body like that," he asked.

"Technically, he's a cyborg. He's not a robot. I was also not doing it on purpose you jealous dummy," I answered touching his cheek as he leaned in for another kiss. He grabbed my hand and kissed it smiling at me. 

"There's a fireworks festival they're hosting tonight, would you like to go with me?" he asks. I nodded smiling. He started kissing my neck. 

"G-Garou!" 

He bites my neck then sucking my neck leaving a dark spot. He looks at me and grins.

"I'm so much better than your ex at least, right?" he asked. I laughed and nodded kissing him. He got off of me as I went to our closets to find something to wear for tonight. I searched and noticed the outfit I wore for the last festivals. Maybe it would be memorable if I wore it again? I grabbed it and showed Garou.