Chapter 10: Runaway Plan

I continued work as months flew by. There have been more hero recruits and the city has seemed calmer. Tornado has been annoying me still just acting like a tsundere. My heart feels a bit empty and I can feel how much I miss Garou. Why hasn't he bothered to come and visit to me just once? Was there something wrong? Did something happen to him? I touch my heart and can feel the increase of my heart beat. I was sitting along with the S ranked heroes and Saitama. The leaders stood and gave up updates. I've been doing my job and getting information about the monster association. I knew almost everything about them because Garou told me everything that I wanted to know, but I couldn't bring myself to tell them. They could hurt Garou and I don't want that. 

"Sir?" someone says. Saitama bumps my arm as I look at him then the leaders.

"Y-Yes?" I said. 

"Thank you for your cooperation, we know it must be quite hard to find all that information!" one of them says.

"It's no problem," I responded.

"We've sent your huge reward into your bank account," they said as I nod.

"Hmph! I've could've also done the same!" Tornado says acting like a child. 

We feel the ground start to shake and people screaming.

"Must be another monster attack!" Genos says. We all run out and noticed there was a whole army of monsters making their way down. I watched to see some of the 'monsters' were in their human form, still quite intimidating. That also included Garou.

"Hero Hunter!" someone shouts. The heroes get in position as the monsters split into different areas of the city while the majority still were walking. 

"They never learn," Metal Bat says. 

My eyes drew away from Garou's figure and ran to go protect the civilians. The tension has increased compared to other attacks. There's no way this could end well. I would bring the civilians into a safe area then look back at the fight. I could see Garou laughing while defeating some S ranked heroes. I watched as Tornado gets a hold of Garou. He struggles in her trap.

"Take this you monster!" Genos shouts pointing at him. The crowd cheers him on as his body transforms. He sets his complete target on Garou as he starts to shoot his large firing shot. I watched nervous as it kept getting closer to Garou. I ran to the field and hugged Garou letting Genos's attack make the harsh impact onto my back. I puke out blood as Garou's eyes widened. 

"N..No...NO!" Garou shouts as Tornado releases him. He holds me in his arms. I touched his cheek as some blood from his head ran down his face. He clenches his teeth putting our foreheads together. "This can't be fucking happening!"

"Garou...You're okay..." I said smiling and coughing out more blood. My back continues to bleed from Genos's heat attack. 

"GODDAMNIT, NOT YOU!" Garou shouts angrily. The monsters look at him confused. 

"We can take care of her for you," they said hungrily. 

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" Garou shouts walking to a car and opening the car door setting me down in there. "Wait for me," 

"Garou..." I said.

He walks back and starts screaming turning to his monstrous form. The other monsters join him and continues the battle. 

I breath heavily, my body hurts too much. I hear a knock on the window and look over. It was Saitama.

"Yo, you look...horrible," he said bluntly. I open the door.

"Can you help patch me up?" I asked. 

"Oh, sure," he says helping me walk to his apartment. "Doesn't the sky look nice today?"

I smile and laugh a bit coughing. 

"Yeah, it does," I answered. This is always like him to be so calm even when monsters want to kill us and take over. He takes me back to his apartment and gently sets me onto his floor as I sat.

"Ah, I'm going to need you to take your clothes off," he said.

"Umm..." I hesitated. 

"What's wrong? Is your penis small?" he asked. I made my voice go back to normal.

"I'm actually a girl," I answered. 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he said. "It's alright, I'll just make do with what I can see then,"

I nod as he sits behind me and cleans me up. 

"So, what's your real name? Unless it's Chase," Saitama asks.

"My real name is Chiaki," I replied.

"Do you want to ask me why you saved him? You know how dangerous he is?" 

"I...Mmm....It's going to sound stupid," I said.

"Might as well just spit it out Chiaki," 

"I'm in love with Garou, we've been going out for a few months now," 

"Oh? You're dating him? How shocking, don't you think that everyone will hate you?" 

"That's why it's been kept a secret, but I just don't know how we're going to last,"

"I never thought monsters could love a human," 

"Well, it just kind of happened,"

Saitama went to get a hoodie and some small shorts handing it to me. I thanked him and went to his bathroom to change into that. I came back out as he looked at me.

"Your chest is huge, how did you ever manage to hide it so well?" Saitama asks. 

"Lots of wrapping to tighten it," I said casually. "I need to find a way for us to stay together for a while longer,"

(Garou's POV)

I went back to the car to get Chiaki while the other monsters were still fighting with the higher ranked heroes. I saw the car door opened. Shit. I ran and saw that she was gone. Where the hell did she go? Did someone take her!? I retreated from the fight and went around. The lower class heroes kept trying to pick a fight with me, but I ignored it. I didn't have time, I needed to see where Chiaki went. I managed to lose their attention when hiding in alleyways. I saw a window opened up high on a building with some ripped up clothes. It looks like hers. I ran into the building turning back to half human form and broke the door down.

"You could've just knocked," a bald man says looking at me. I look and see Chiaki sitting on his floor in new clothing. This man must've helped her. I walk and sat down next to Chiaki and gave her a tight hug.

"You're still alive," I said. 

"G-Garou! My body still hurts!" she said as I let go a bit.

"Hmm? Garou? Bang's expelled student, right?" that bald man asked.

"Garou, he's not a bad hero," Chiaki said. 

"You idiot, what if you died back there!?" I said worried. I look at her and give her a hard kiss.

"Ah, don't forget that I'm still here," that bald man said. "You should take care of umm"

He points at me then moves his pointer finger in a circle signalling me about my bloody self.

"Saitama, get me the kit," Chiaki says as he does. She helps me clean up gently.

"Chiaki, I've planned something for months now," I said. "For us to run away together,"

Her eyes widened.

"Run away!?" she shouted as I covered her mouth. I nodded.

"That seems like the best idea," that bald man said. "I'll even keep it a secret from everyone,"

"You really want to run away?" Chiaki asked. I nod.

"I've planned to an unknown area so we can be happy together," 

"But people will be looking for you," she says worried.

"Let's hide away, cmon," 

She looks at that man a little unsure then looks back and nods agreeing. I give her more kisses.

"Well, don't make such a mess, I'm going to defeat the monsters," that bald man said closing the door on us.