Chapter 14: Floral Love

(Garou's POV)

Goddamnit. I placed the monster cell in a container and sighed scratching my head. All she had to do was become a monster then we'd be alright. I stared at the vase full of roses then got up and stared into the mirror looking at the necklace. Why did she have to storm off like that? I've never seen her so mad, maybe I should go look for her. I got up and left our apartment walking down the streets with my hood over. How the hell am I going to make this up to her? I walked through the store windows. I could see my reflection and felt ugly looking away. I remembered that opened garden and went towards that area. There were lots of people, the majority was filled with a bunch of couples near the flowery areas. My eyes were caught on a heart-shaped kind of flower. 

"Bleeding Heart Flowers"

Maybe I could make her smile with this

Maybe I could make her smile with this...? I started taking off a few and paired it with Hydrangeas.

? I started taking off a few and paired it with Hydrangeas

Lastly with some Wabara Roses.

I held them in my hand carefully, they smelled nice and the colors weren't disgusting

I held them in my hand carefully, they smelled nice and the colors weren't disgusting. Where would she go? The sun has started setting already. I walked around the garden to find her sitting on a wooden bench hiding in the shade and hugging her knees. I walked and sat close to her as she turned her head seeing me. She put her face back into her knees.

"Chiaki," I said. She didn't respond. "Please, just listen. I only wanted to keep you safe so that's why I wanted you to...you know. I'm sorry that I wasn't thinking about your feelings when considering this, I won't force you if you really don't want to become a monster. I got you flowers," 

I showed her the flowers as she turned back my way staring at them. She smiled then looked up at me. She took the flowers setting them down onto the bench and hugged me tightly. I hugged her then started to hear her quietly crying in my chest.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"I'm just happy you came to find me," she says in a weak voice. I kissed her head and lifted her chin up to finally give her a loving kiss. I kissed up and down her neck. "G-Garou..."

I bit her neck as she gasped lifting her shoulders up. "Not here..." she says quietly. I stopped and held her hand standing up. She grabbed the flowers as we walked back to our apartment.

"So, you forgive I'm guessing?" I asked. She nods and hugs my arm getting back into our apartment. She placed the flowers in the vase and smiled smelling them. I couldn't hold back anymore and kissed her neck from behind moving my hands into her shirt.

"G-Garou!" she said embarrassed. 

"I love it when you fucking say my name," I said licking her ear then nibbling on it. I tugged on her ear a bit as she placed her hands on top of mine trying to stop me, but barely using her strength. I grabbed her breasts and gave them a nice squeeze as she let out a moan. "Wow, and I haven't even taken off your bra yet,"

"Garou...You're so pervy...!" she said. I grinned and took off her shirt. I unclipped her bra and threw it onto the floor. 

"I do it because...I love you. Let me have my fun," I said carrying her over to our bedroom. I set her onto the bed and took off my hoodie. I got on top and pinned her onto the bed as she stared at me blushing. I lowered my head making sure I explored her mouth, the longer we went, the sloppier it got. I pulled back for some air to see her drooling a bit. "Fuck, I think I've fallen a bit too hard for you. I didn't know to fall in love would be like this," I wiped her drool away with my hand and went down to lick her nipples in circles. I took off the rest of the clothes. I watched her go crazy as I bit her nice plump tits. I kissed down her soft-skinned body as she opened her legs for me. I smiled then started eating her pussy out as she grabbed onto my hair pulling it a bit. I listened to her say my name and her hot breaths were loud and clear. Her legs started to tighten and she started saying my name faster, so I knew she was close. I quickened the usage of my tongue as she came into my mouth. I swallowed her delicious flavor and licked her sweet spot cleaning it up. I looked up at her to see her drooling again with that cute lewd face of hers. 

"L...Lie down," she said. I chuckled and did as she told me. I was curious on what she's going to do. She took off my bottom half and rubbed her thumb on my tip. I bit my lip.

"Damn...Touching my weak spot like that..." I said as she started giving me head. She even deep throated me without my help this time. She stuck her tongue out then swirled around my tip to purposely tease my eyes. I grunted as I was going to cum then she stopped. "W-What the hell? Keep going," 

She shook her head no.

"For making me mad," she said. 

"Babe, you can't just do that to me! I-I'm really close," I replied. "Please...Cmon. Is this what you want?"

She opened her mouth close to my tip then pulls back laughing.

"Beg," she demanded.

"Fuck, fine. Please, just let me cum. I need this babe, cmon. Please...Make me release my milky goodness into your mouth..."

She started sucking me again as I grunted.

"Fuck yeah baby! Ah, fuck. Don't stop," I said looking at her. She let me finished as I came into her mouth. She got on top sticking me straight inside her. "Damn, not even letting having a breath?"

She grabbed my hands and held onto them tightly as she started riding me. Our eyes couldn't stare at anything else but each other. I gripped onto her hands as she couldn't stop moaning loudly. Our areas were still so sensitive, but she didn't seem to care. Guess she's becoming a bit more wild and confident. I smirked then she immediately wiped that smirk off as her squeezed on my cock.

"Fuck Chiaka!" I shouted as she kept going. She was turning on me as she first made me cum then turned her lewd face into an evil grin. My eyes widened. "You're really not as innocent as you playoff. Trying to one-up me?"

She laid on top of my chest, breathing heavily. 

"I...I love you too, Garou," she said out of nowhere. I gulped turning a shade of red as she looked up and started laughing at me.