Chapter 9: Ramen Bowl

I slowly open my eyes to see that it was the next morning. I turned and saw that Garou was still asleep. I smack him awake.

"What the hell was that for?" he says in a sleepy voice.

"You made me sore," I said. "I can't move that much or else my body hurts,"

He cuddles me tightly kissing my cheek.

"Let's just stay in bed together," he says. 

"No, you go and draw a bath for us," I said smacking his arms.

"Mmm....Where's the pen and paper, I'll try to draw it the best I can," he says jokingly. I kiss him.

"Please?" 

He gets up putting on his shorts and goes get the bath ready as I groaned alone in bed. He comes back and carries me gently to the bathroom setting me into the bathtub. He made a bubble bath and got in as well. I look at him then sit on his lap facing away from him. 

"Don't try anything, I'm too sore to do it again!" I said. He laughs and helps me wash my back.

"I won't try anything," he said. "I'll try and help you clean the sheets,"

I smile and turn around washing his chest. We both helped each other clean one another then got dressed. I helped him learn how to handwash the sheets outside. I took a sip out of my water bottle and smiled as he hung the sheets up to air dry. He carried me back in as we sat on the couch and turned on the news. They were only talking about what the heroes have done to help the city. 

"Being with you, kind of makes me hate the heroes less," he says. I smile and kiss him as we made out on the couch. We get interrupted by noise.

"M-Mister?" Tornado says outside of the gates. Garou smirks.

"Let's see the show," Garou says as I quickly get into disguise. 

I go outside and look at her. She's looking down blushing.

"I-I got you some chocolates! Y-You should feel special since I'd never get it for just anyone!" she says trying to touch the gates, but it electrocutes her. "Ah!"

"Just leave those there and leave," I responded.

"Hmph! You're so cruel! I even went all the way over here just to give it to you!" she says grumpily.

"Then I won't accept the chocolates," I simply said. I turned back around.

"W-Wait! I'll leave!" she says. I watched as she left and took the chocolates going back into my house. 

Garou laughs as I gently throw the box of chocolates next to him. I take off my disguise and look at him.

"I feel as if she might kill me when she finds out I'm not actually a guy," I said carefully sitting down swallowing the pain.

Garou takes out the chocolate and looks at it. He takes a bite.

"This tastes like a million bucks," Garou says. I take a bite and nod. 

"Should I make you some ramen?" I asked looking at him. 

"I thought you were sore," he said. 

"Well, I don't think that you can cook yourself," I said. I hear his stomach growl and laugh. I carefully get up and walk to the kitchen to boil some water. I noticed the rag on the floor from yesterday and threw it in the garbage. Garou comes over and back hugs me tightly.

"I'm a little worried about you," he said resting his head on my shoulder. 

"You're so big..." I said. "You're too big and meaty!" 

He chuckles. I grabbed some hard-boiled eggs and cracked them open. I decided to slice it into pieces and set the knife down. I decided to cook some steak in a pan and add some seasonings to it. He watched hungrily. 

"Are you going to eat?" he asked. 

"I made enough for the both of us, do you want it spicy?" 

"Just a tad," 

I make a nice broth later on mixing the noodles along with everything else. I pour it into a big bowl and set on the toppings. I got a spoon and let him taste the broth.

"Wow, your cooking is amazing," he says licking his lips. 

"Can you put the bowl on the dining table?" I asked. He nods and does. I walk over handing him a pair of chopsticks. We both share the bowl of ramen while watching the tv. We kept slurping the noodles. I felt a little tug on a noodle so I slurped harder until I kissed Garou as he was trying to get the end of the noodle. I pull away and lick my lips. He leans towards me and licks my lips grinning. I move his face back and tasted the broth as he laughed. 

"You're leaving later?" I asked. He nods. 

I put my chopsticks down and give him a tight hug. 

"Going to miss me?" he asks. I nod.

"I'll miss you too," he says kissing my head then my lips.