6- Flashback

A/N

There are no ships. Multiple people wanted different things, so I think it's best to keep the story 'shipless'. Sorry if I'm disappointing you all. This is my final decision.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku POV

I talked to Eri for a longer time than usual. This might be the last time in a few days I'll get to visit her.

At about 6:00 I went to my part-time job in a cafe called Sakura Cafe. Sakura means the Japanese cherry tree, Prunus serrulata, which is commonly called sakura.

One of my friends, Uraraka, works there. Her family is low on money so she decided to try to become a hero, to do what she loves and help her family at the same time. She's one of the students in UA. It makes me happy knowing someone managed to fulfil their dream... Unlike me...

flashback

It was right after being attacked by the sludge villain. Izuku had seen all might and asked him the question that had been bothering him since he was confirmed quirkless, the one he was never given the answer he wanted; 

Can a quirkless person like me become a hero?

.

.

.

no...

.

.

.

All might had just left Izuku standing on the rooftop of a building. He had  crushed everything he wanted. But Izuku wasn't going to give up. Everyday, even some nights, he would sneak out and train.

Eventualy, when he was 14, two years ago, he went on his first patrol. He rembered that night vividly.

The rush of adreanaline, the joy of saveing someone, their thankful faces...

By the time he had got home he was overjoyed. Even though he was quirkless, he still managed to help people. He had still managed to be a hero...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

~Authur.