16- Bakugo

Izuku POV

I walk behind Eraserhead through UA towards Principal Nezu's office. It was awkward. I wonder what went through his mind when he found out my identity.

We reached Nezu's office and walked inside. He was sitting behind his desk talking to All Might who was on a couch in the corner of the room. I looked at him. Did he recognize me? The boy whose dreams he crushed? Yes. He did. He looked away, guilty.

See All Might, I thought, I did become a hero. Not to the Pro-Heros, but to society.

I only realised that I muttered this out loud a few seconds late. Nezu raised an eyebrow at all Might and began to speak to me.

"Green Bunny, or should I call you Midoriya? It's nice to put a face to the name. We both know why I've called you here. I assume Tsukauchi has told you nearly everything you need to know, but I have a request of my own. I want you to train the students. Specifically, class 1A AND 1B. While you stay at UA, you won't be taking part of the classes, instead you will train the classes as Green Bunny. When your at the dorms you can be Midoriya again."

"What about my patrols...?" I ask

"It depends..." He says, " we can make an exception for you as we don't want the public getting suspicious, believe it or not some of them are great at coming up at conspiracy theories. Just one thing, I need you coming back before the students begin to wake up. Understand?"

I nod and stand up to leave, the meeting was over. I hear Aizawa following behind me. Guess there afraid I'll make a run for it.

We walk in silence for a few minutes.

"You know Eri, right problem child?" He asks.

"Yeah. I visited her in the hospital a few times a couple of times and after you adopted her."

"Does she know who you are?"

"Yes. She didn't like the mask I wore. It was a bit to creepy for her. It probably reminded her a bit of Chisaki."

...

"Which dorm will I be staying in?" I ask.

"1A, why? you look troubled."

I was troubled. Both Bakugo and Uraraka where in 1A. It would be harder to avoid Bakugo and I would have to confront Uraraka earlier than expected.

"Its nothing." I replied.

"Let me guess, you probably know some of them."

Stuck with the smart one 2.0.

Once again, silence.

"Can I... can I see Eri?" I asked.

Its been bothering me for sometime. I want to talk to her again but I need at least one of her parents permission.

"Why...?" He questions.

I shrug and say, "She's like my sister."

We've reached the dorms.

I take a deep  breath and walk inside. Fate must have been in a good mood because neither Uraraka or Bakugo where here. I sigh in relief.

"Listen up students. This is the missing child, Izuku Midoriya. Since he's an orphan, he'll be staying here for a few weeks. After the licensing exams, which he will be taking part in, he'll leave. Treat him as though he's one of your classmates and don't ask him questions."

He turned to me.

"Your room is the last one on the 2nd floor. Ask one of the students to guide you."

As soon as the Aizawa left the students surround me, introducing themselves and literally throwing me into my room. I sat on my bed in silence for a few minutes before getting up to look for Uraraka.

It didn't take long to find her. she was literally standing outside my door waiting for me.

"Hi Deku-Kun!" She said in her cheerful, bubbly voice. I didn't realize how much I missed her until now.

"Hi Uraraka. I want to talk to you... privately..." I asked. There was so much I wanted to say to her.

She lead me outside.

"I don't think anyone will hear us out here."she said.

I tell her everything. How I became a vigilante. How my mom died. How i ran away and got caught and finally how I ended up here.

She was quiet the entire time.

I was afraid of looking her in the eye. What if she hated me? Instead she said something I didn't expect at all.

"I know Deku-kun. I've known since the day that you saved me."

We were a mess of tears and hugs.

I was glad to have my friend back.

we headed towards the door. I felt as if a heavy weight had been lifted off my shoulders but everything came crashing down when the door opened, revealing...

Bakugo...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya.

Guess that's the end of  the chapter.

Hope you enjoyed.

~Author💙