15- UA

Izuku POV

"How did you figure it out?" I asked.

He explained everything to me. I was left confused. I thought I did everything to hide myself from the police.

I guess emotionally, I wasn't good enough at hiding my emotions.

Why was I stuck with the smart one?

"So, you're quirkless..."

I nod.

"I guess we can't do much to you. You're young and weren't exactly breaking the law... but... you still did the wrong thing."

There was a period of silence before I broke it.

"What are you going to do with me?"

"The police and Principle Nezu have come to the agreement that you will be participating in the Hero Licensing exams. If you fail, you will be sent to a Juvenile Detention Centre. If you pass you can continue your work as a vigilante except that you will technically be a hero. The months prior to the exam you will be staying in one of the UA dorms.  Any questions?"

"I'm an orphan." I say.

He waits for me to continue.

"Where do I go after the exams?"

"It's not compulsory for you to adopted, even if you where it would only be by one of the UA teachers because we need to keep an eye on you. If you don't want to be adopted, then you can live in an orphanage or on your own. Considering the fact that you don't have a job, an orphanage is preferable."

"One last thing." I say, "I want to keep my identity as Green Bunny hidden. I also don't want my part in the Licensing exam to go public, you can only say that Izuku Midoriya is competing in them, not Green Bunny."

"Understood. I'll contact UA to tell them your decision. One last thing. Your missing case will be closed and the fact that you've been found will  go public. Ok?"

I nod. 

Not like anyone will care. Except maybe Uraraka and Eri. I feel guilty about keeping them in the dark. I should tell them the truth. Maybe when I see them at UA.

But going to UA means facing Bakugo...

Am I ready for that?

What will I say to him...?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Sorry for late update!

Just want to let you all know I have a draft for the next chapter so it wont take as long to write!

See you all soon!

~Author