𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝

Jack finished his meeting that went pretty successfully and walked back to his office where he saw a woman sitting down on his desk.

"What?"

"I'm your new personal assistant Mr. Avery." She jumps out of the desk and started walking towards Jack.

"Yes and?" He asks unconvinced.

"I'm here to assist you in any way you ask me to." She goes to touch one of his curls but Jack slapped her hand away.

"You're my personal assistant, not my personal whore, get to work."

Her face falls for brief seconds and lifts back to her smirk.

"If you need a-"

"I was being sarcastic, a word that is hopefully in your vocabulary, you can go back to your office and call the next one in line."Jack sits in his chair.

" Please Mr. Avery, I was just trying to-"

" Did I stutter? "

" No sir."

"Didn't think so." Jack opens the computer and tries going back to work but again, the computer didn't work.

He grabs the phone again.

"Tech-support team, how can we help?"

"It's not turning on again."

"We're sending a technician right now Mr. Avery."

Jack hangs up and goes on his phone to answer some emails and study his next presentation.

A knock was heard on the door.

Finally, someone polite.

"Come in."

A man in his early twenties with big honey eyes, amazing brown hair gets in, wearing a dress shirt with the tie a bit loose, some dress pants that just fit his body perfectly and some sneakers. He was holding a coffee in his hand and had a charger on the other.

"Good morning Mr. Avery I'm the tech-dude, I heard your computer wasn't working."

Jack didn't answer for a brief second he was still taking in the brunet. He was beautiful.

He quickly focused again.

"Yeah, I don't know what's happening, it's the third laptop I buy this month."

"Can I?"

"Sure." Zach plugs in his charger and connects it to Jack's computer.

"Where did you hit the computer?" Jack looks at him very confused.

"About here, why?" He points to the right side.

Zach hits the left side and the back and it turns on again.

"It's most likely that the bulb you have in the computer is fu-" He clears his throat. "Screwed up."

"For fuck's sake."Jack sighs.

"My advise is to maybe buy a gaming laptop and-"

"Yeah because it would be very professional of me to pull out of a gaming computer in the middle of a goddamn meeting."

"Well, Mr. Avery if you'd let me finish what I was saying..." Zach sends him a glare and for the first time, Jack is speechless.

"Gaming computers have a better core than most computers, they can stay turned on for a very long time because, well, gamers play for a very long time." Zach quickly types in the best gaming laptops.