𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙛

"B-Baby...call someone, it hurts. God it hurts so bad." Zach gasps out.

"What?"The curly head furrows his eyebrows, his eyes still closed.

"J-Jack...call someone." It finally hit him.

He got up and rang the bell as fast as he could.

A nurse gets in the room.

"Jack...baby."

"You're gonna be okay."

"Baby...wake up."

"I won't leave your side, I'll be right here baby."

He feels a sharp pain in his hand.  Jack opens his eyes.

"It's just a nightmare Jack...Im okay." The curly head's eyes fill with tears.

Zach opens his arms and a few tears fall off his eyes when he hugs him.

"I'm sorry for cryin-"

"It's okay to cry...you were worried sick about me. I know baby, I know...but I'm okay now."

"I'm sorry Bubba...I just don't want to loose you."

Zach pouts adorably.

"You won't get rid of me with just a little stab." Jack chuckles and wipes his tear.

A nurse gets in the room.

"Oh great you're both awake...Mr. Avery, may I have a word?"

"Sure." The curly head pecks his head and walks out the room with the nurse.

"Is everything okay?"

"As you probably know, Mr. Herron tried to commit suicide several times, I just wanted to make sure that it was actually someone that stabbed him."

"I can assure you it was a man stabbing him. I witnessed it."

"Okay, thank you Mr. Avery, that was all the confirmation we needed, the police will arrive in here shortly."

"Wait...how many times did he try to...?"

"At least six times, according to the records."

"Thank you." He walks in back in the room and sees Zach sleeping again.

He pecks his forehead lovingly.

The brunet opens his eyes and smiles softly.

"Hey baby."

"Hey there bootylicious." Jack kisses him.

"Dork." He pecks him.

"You kinda like this dork so..."

"I'd like you more, if you helped me sit up please, I'm tired of laying down."

Jack carefully and slowly raises the bed.

"Better?"

"Much better, thank you." Jack sits down on the armchair next to him and intertwines their fingers.

"How do you still look so cute after being stabbed?"

"It's all in the Herron blood. Momma Herron only made cute, sassy kids."

"I'd love to meet your mom one day...just thank her for making a bootylicious boyfriend for me."

"Its a long way from here to Texas."

"I'd travel the world for you." Jack pecks his hand.

"Okay Mr. Simp, I see you...tryna have another shower session."Jack chuckles.