𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙨

*three years and a month later*

place ur bets right here yall!!!

Zach knocks on the Seaveys household and Jeff opens up.

"Hey Jeff, merry Christmas!"

"Zach! Cake! Man, I swear I need to adopt you as fast as I can." They chuckle.

"Do you mind taking it to the kitchen? we brought more desserts." Jeff grabs it.

The couple then keeps bringing the desserts. They made sure they bring more since Jonah's family and Corbyn are coming to celebrate Christmas with all of them.

Keri turned around and smiled widely. She was wearing the necklace Jack gave her two Christmas ago.

"Hey there cuties! Look up." They saw a mistletoe.

Jack smiled fondly, grabbed the brunet by the waist and kissed him sweetly.

"I love you angel."

"I love you too Jacky." He pecks him again.

***

"Is everything okay baby? You seem nervous." Zach asks softly.

Jack kisses his cheek lovingly.

"I'm good...I'm just worried about secret Santa I hope they like their gift."

"Oh sweetie...its family, even if they don't like it they'll pretend they'll do." They chuckle.

"God I love you so much."Jack pecks him lovingly.

"I love you too baby...so much more than you."

"Bullshit. I love you more."

"Get outta here, I love you more than you love me."

"Dream on beautiful...I love you more than you love me...remember when you got stabbed?"

"Remember when you broke your leg? And when you got the flu? And when you broke your finger?"

"Not fair! You barely get sick!"

"Its the poor genes. They know hospitals have huge bills." They laugh.

"You're so silly, thinking I'd let you pay for your medical bills." Jack kisses his cheek.

"Excuse me? I'm an independent young gay man with a hot boyfriend, I think I can pay my medical bills."

"Whatever you say angel, whatever you say." They chuckle.

Zach looks at his nails.

"You did a terrible job with my nails."

"It's not that bad."

"Look at yours, now look at mine." Jack compares the nails.

"Not fair, you were in my shirt when I painted your nails."

"You were in your briefs when I painted yours, you sex deprived animal."

"Not my fault my boyfriend is the most beautiful man I ever laid eyes."

"Nice save." Zach pats his chest and kisses him.

***
Jack was on edge the whole night.

"I got Jack as my secret Santa!" Sydnie says excitedly.

She hands him a big box.

The curly head opens it.

"You didn't."

"Well, I kinda did."

"Sydnie Avery." He picks in the guitar.

"This is so sick thanks Syd, you're the best!" He hugs her tightly.