𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚?

"And then Jack falls off the ramp, straight with his ass on the floor." Everyone laughs.

When everyone settled down Keri decided to pop an interesting question.

"So...how did you two started dating?"

"So my computer was messed up and I called tech support. Dani answered and sent Zach. And I kid you not, he got politely in that office, sat down and dragged my ass to filth."

Everyone chuckles.

"And like a week later he asked me on a date."

"And you said yes."

"He actually said no... then Dani came back into my office holding him like a sack of potatoes and he agreed to go on a date."

Everyone but Zach, Daniel and Jack were shocked.

Keri hit Zach's head.

"What did I say about rejecting dates?"

"Oh, don't be mad Keri, I was ready to ask him again."

Zach pouts and pecks his cheek.

"You're such a simp." He coos. The younger people there started laughing.

Jack rolled his eyes.

"What happened on the date!?" Ava asked curiously.

"So he bought be a huge bouquet with roses-"

"But I told him he was trying too hard and made him only give him one rose...that Zach loved, I may add." Daniel pops in.

"And I took him to Sunflower, and-"

"I only had thirty bucks with me-"

"But I insisted on paying."

"Then we went to the park and I bought ice cream."

"Then we saw a homeless man singing and Zach gave him all his money and said he believed in his dream."

"Wait really?" Kristin asks surprised.

"Oh he does this all the time...this asshat has the biggest heart." Anna pats his shoulder.

"Thanks for exposing me AnNa BaNaNa."

Sydnie, Ava and Isla share a look.

"Hey hey! what was that look?" Jack asks.

"Babe, is everything okay?" Zach asks confused.

"Those three have a weird communication method...and they said something!" He whines to his boyfriend.

"Jack baby, I think you drank too much wine." The brunet sends a quick wink at Sydnie, who immediately played along.

"Yeah Jack, maybe you should lay down for a bit." Sydnie backs him up.

"You shady bitches."

Zach tried keeping a straight face, but couldn't, and they all started laughing.

***

"Who made these?"  Darrin asks.

"My man right here." Jack pecks his cheek.

"You made these?" Sydnie asks shocked.

"Honey you need to open a bakery." Kristin adds.

"Urgently." Everyone chuckles.

"My mom taught me every recipe in this table...if you think mine are you good you should've tried hers."

Jack laid his hand on his thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Zach the tiramisu snatched my wig." Tyler comments loudly.

Everyone laughs.

"I'm glad it did... but I couldn't do it without the help of my assistant baker." He looks at Jack and smiles.

"I'm surprised he didn't blew up with your kitchen." Ava comments, making everyone chuckle.

"Oh no honey, I didn't even let him get close to the stove."

Ava suddenly hums loudly.

"Is everything okay?"

"This cake is amazing...when are you marrying my brother?" The couple blushes.

"We've been dating for almost two months now-"

"Yeah, that's moving too fast." They chuckle nervously.

"Right right...I just can't see my brother with anyone else...that bakes this good."

***

Jack glances at his watch.

"Baby it's getting late, we should go."

"My place, or yours?"

"Yours is the closest. I'm exhausted."

"Are you okay to drive? I can ask for an Uber."

"Oh angel I'm good. I'm just tired. I just wanna go home, shower and cuddle you to sleep."

"Okay baby, let's say goodbye to everyone first okay?"

They say goodbye to everyone and walk to the car. Jack like always, opens the door to him, but this time he slaps his butt.

He gets in the car.

"Did you slap my butt?" The brunet asks confused.

"I couldn't help it babe, that ass is fantastic." Zach blushes lightly and nudges him.

Jack pecks his cheek and starts to go to his neck.

"Okay, why are you suddenly so horny?"  He gives him better access to his neck.

"Because my family loves you, you look hot in my shirts, the desserts were delicious and you're so sexy I can't help myself."

Zach ponders for a bit and when Jack bit down on his neck, he climbed onto his lap.

He started kissing him roughly.

Jack's hands quickly slide down onto his butt and squeezes it, making him let out a small moan.

The brunet started to slowly grind against him, making both breath out heavily.

Then it hit him.

He pulled away from Jack.

"Im so sorry." He says shocked at himself.

"What's wrong?"

"I was going too fast...I don't want your first time with a guy to be on a car."

Jack chuckled.

"Oh angel, you scared me..."

"Sorry-"

"You don't have to be sorry for anything. We were both too into it." Zach pecks him and sits back down on his seat.

Jack grabs his thigh and leans in.

They kiss.

***
Zach closes the apartment door and the curly head was quick to pin him onto it.

"What if me and you had a shower together? Ya' know to save water."

"I see you Mr. Avery..." He starts unbuttoning Jack's shirt.

The brunet looks at Jack's torso with lustful eyes.

"Like what you see?"

"Yeah...but I wanna see more." Jack picks him up and takes him to the bathroom.

They both take off their clothes as fast as they could.

Jack turns on the shower.

The water was very cold.

"This shower ruins the mood immensely." Zach laughs.

When the water warms up they get in.

The curly head presses him onto the cold wall.

"Fuck Jack, it's cold."

The other boy doesn't answer, just presses his lips on him.