𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧

The light hits Jack right in the face, making him open his eyes and turn around.

He checks the time.

A smile formed in his face. It's been exactly one year since they started dating.

Jack turns around only to see a sleeping Zach. He started kissing his shoulder and neck, making him stirr.

The curly head got close to his ear.

"Happy one year beautiful." Zach cracks a big smile and opens one eye.

"Happy one year baby...lets sleep for a bit more." Jack pecks him and snuggles into his chest.

Zach smiles widely again and pecked his head lovingly.

***

"Baby I'm home!" Jack closes the door to their home and walks towards the  kitchen where Zach was making dinner.

"In the kitchen! " The curly head gets in and sees him wearing one of Jack's oversized shirts, an apron and slippers with pink bunnies on them.

Jack wraps his arms around his waist and kisses his shoulder.

"Happy one year again baby."

"Happy one year babe, we spent the day together at work remember?" Jack starts kissing his neck.

"And you looked incredibly beautiful angel."The curly head compliments.

"Thanks honey, how did the meeting go?"

"Great. You're the best assistant ever." He teasingly bites his neck.

"Baby... I'm cooking dinner."

"I have another plan for dinner." Jack turns off the stove and unties the apron from his back.

He turns him around and keeps kissing his neck.

"Baby...let me at least take off the apron."

Jack pulls away and takes it off of him.

Zach jumps to his arms and Jack grabs him.

"Gosh...you're really handsy today..."

"Can you blame me? I've been dating an angel for a year." Zach kisses him.

"Bed?"

"Bed." Jack carries him to their beautiful bedroom as the brunet kisses his neck.

The curly head stops in the middle of the stairs and pins him to the wall and starts kissing him roughly.

sexual content ahead

"Jack. The bed." He breathes out.

Jack runs up the rest of the stairs and into their bedroom, making both laugh.

He closes the bedroom door and carefully lays Zach on it.

Jack connects their lips together roughly and starts grinding against him.

The brunet starts unbuttoning Jack's button up and unbuckling his belt and pants.

Jack pulls away and takes off his button up.

The brunet bits his lip as he takes him in.

"Fuck, you're hot." Jack chuckles and kisses him again.

Zach flips them around and started kissing down his body.

He pulls the pants off and pressed a kiss onto his v-line and kept kissing up his body and straddled him.