𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮

(I am aware is August, yes)

Zach's phone rings and the brunet grabs his phone.

He checks the date.

Valentine's day.

He smirks and starts kissing his neck.

Jack hums sleepily.

He gets close to his ear.

"Happy Valentine's day handsome..." He kisses him under his ear.

Zach feels a hand on his hip, pulling them closer, suddenly Jack is hovering over him and starts kissing his neck.

"Happy Valentine's day bootylicious." The brunet opens his legs to let Jack get closer.

"You and these long damn legs will drive me insane, I swear." He grabs his thigh and kisses him.

Zach flips them around and straddles him, taking this as a chance to take off his shirt.

Jack slowly takes him in, loving every inch of skin he sees.

"God angel, you're beautiful."Zach goes to kiss him but Jack's phone rang.

The brunet sighs and clears his voice.

"Good morning, Mr. Avery's assistant speaking, how may I help?... Yes Mr. Fukama we'll be there in...forty five minutes if that's okay?"  Jack draws random patterns in his thighs.

"Perfect... odenwa arigatou gozaimasu...yes, I have been practicing a bit of Japanese, thank you for noticing." He chuckles.  (thank you for calling)

He hangs up the phone.

"Okay, how do you look hot speaking Japanese?"

"Because I don't want to sound uncultured...cmon, we gotta get ready."

"Shower together? you know... to save water."

"I believe that would take us more time...and you know I hate being late...but I promise you that tonight, we'll have more time to do something...only if you're ready."

"Oh I'm definitely ready."

"Glad you are...because tonight is gonna be something."

***

"Baby! You didn't have to!"

"Yes I did...its our first ever Valentine together and I wanna show off my gorgeous boyfriend."Jack grabs his hand and their bracelets unite.

"I loved this gift baby."

"As you should." They chuckle.

Jack starts guiding him to the restaurant.

Zach looks at the bright lights in pure awe.

"Japan is so colorful...reminds me of you." The brunet mutters.

"Me?"

"Yeah you and your sleep deprivation rants and kisses."

"My kisses?" Zach nods.

"It feels like an explosion on color...like all this."

Jack pecks his head lovingly.

"You're so perfect angel."

"I'm anything but perfect and you know that."

"No no no, in my eyes you're absolutely perfect, from head to toe."

"Babe! I know it's Valentine's day but you can stop being a simp." They chuckle.

Jack opens the door to a sushi restaurant and Zach gets in.

They wait a bit in line, the curly head kissing his forehead and cheek several times.

"You look extra cute, my bootylicious." Zach smiles and pecks his cheek.

"Good evening, we have reservation under the name Avery."

The woman signs them to follow and takes them to the top floor of the restaurant, where they could see the the mount Fuji.

Jack pulls his chair and sits down in front of him.

"It's beautiful..." The curly head grabs his hands.

"Comparing to you, this is a meh at least."

"No ma'am!  You're not comparing this...this wow to me. The wow is more beautiful than me."

"Baby...I know its Valentines but I mean it. You're so incredibly gorgeous and I'm so fucking lucky to have you by my side."

"This isn't a proposal...is it? Im not paying you twenty bucks for asking me first."

They chuckle.

"It's not a proposal, I promise...but-"

"I knew there was a but coming."

"I was gonna give it after dinner but I can't wait anymore."

"Jack..."

The brunet hides his face as Jack reaches for the little box he had in his jacket.

The curly head opens it and puts it in front of him.

"Cmon baby, take a look...I know you'll love it."

Zach looks at it and his eyes widen and he closes the box.

"Jack Robert Avery."

It was a ring with a heart shaped rose quartz on it.

"It's so beautiful...Jack..." He feels tears forming in his eyes as he opens the box and looks at it again.

"No angel don't cry...it's just a small gift to show you how much I love you."

"Y-You love me?"

Jack sends him a lovingly stare and grabs both his hands.

"Yes I do. Zach I'm completely and utterly in love with you." He kisses both his hands.

"I love you too Jack...you're the best boyfriend I ever had."

Jack gets up from his seat and leans in to kiss him.

"I love you my beautifully gorgeous bootylicious boyfriend."

"I love you too my beautifully handsome simp of a boyfriend." They chuckle.

Jack grabs the box and takes out the ring off of it.

"Gimme your hand." Zach stretched out right hand and Jack slid it on his ring finger.

"Next time, it'll be the other hand. I promise." He mutters and kisses his hand.

"What did you say baby? I couldn't hear you?"

"I said I love you angel."

"I love you too." Jack smiles like a stupid person in love.

***

They were making their way into the hotel when Jack let go of his hand and grabbed his waist instead.

Zach looked at him and smiled...then made a shocked expression when he felt Jack groping him.

"Jack!"

"What? I didn't do anything."  The brunet looks at him up and down.

"Then I guess we're just going back to the room and sleep huh?"

"I had something else in mind..."

"Like what?"

"You'll see." They get in the elevator.

Jack presses their floor button on the elevator and Zach pins him to the wall.

"Just wait until you see what I have on, just for you." The brunet grazes their lips together.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good angel, you have no idea."

Jack flips them around again and presses their lips together.

The elevator dings and they both get out and walk as fast as they could to their bedroom.

Jack opens the door with the key pad and Zach pulls him inside the room, closing the door with his own back.