𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jack asks.

"Even if they're not in my life, I'd still like them to at least come to our wedding." Jack smiles and kisses his temple.

"I love you so much angel...and if he even lays a hand on you, I won't hesitate to kick his ass."

"I love you more and I won't let him hit me."

Zach rings on the doorbell and a boy, that didn't look a day over nineteen opened up.

The brunet gasped and his eyes filled with tears.

"Ry!"

"Zach!" They hug each other tightly.

The brunet grabs his face.

"You look so big Ry! I missed you so much." He hugs him tightly again.

Zach parts the hug.

"Ry is this my fianceé, Jack...and Jack this is my little brother, Ryan."

Jack hugs him.

"Zach told me a lot about you...it's a huge pleasure to finally meet you." He mutters.

"Ry! Who's at the door?" A girl's voice was heard.

"Was that-"

"Reese, cmere!" Zach starts crying.

"What-" She gasps.

"You're so big Reesie Doodle!" They hug.

"I missed you Zachy."

"I missed you too Reesie... so much."

Zach parts the hug.

"This is my little sister Reese, this is Jack, my fianceé."

The girl got close to Jack and ushered him to let her get close to his hear.

Jack complies with a smile.

"I know a lot of embarrassing stories about him."

The curly head chuckles.

"Do you make him happy?" She whispers.

"I think so...look at him." Reese looks at her older brother and sees him with a big smile on his face.

"Does he make you happy?"

"So much, you have no idea."

"Okay." Reese nods.

The curly head took out three envelopes from his pocket.

"Me and Jack want to invite you to our wedding." Zach hands them the envelopes.

"It's nothing too fancy, it's gonna be in our backyard, just a family thing."

"Of course I'd be more than happy to buy you guys the tickets to New york." Jack smiles.

"We have to ask dad for Reese, but we'd love to come." Zach hugs them tightly.

"You look a lot like mom Z."

"Don't say that I'm gonna cry." They chuckle.

"She would've loved him."

"She would, wouldn't she?" Zach smiles and lays his head on Ryan's shoulder.

"I'm happy for you...you deserved a guy like him to make you this happy."

"Dude, stop it...I'm gonna cry." They chuckle.

***
"Ready to walk down that aisle?" Daniel asks with a smile.

"No, definitely not...where can I hide?"

"You're not chickening out on your wedding day!" He hits his head.

"Dani...what if he suddenly realizes he's not into guys and leaves me?"

"I should beat your ass for thinking that. Now straighten the fuck up because we are getting in that backyard and you're getting your ass married to the love of your life." Daniel hooks his arm on it.

They start walking to the backyard and the doors open.

Zach's eyes immediately went to Jack's. The curly head was tearing up.

He unconsciously starts walking towards him.

Both their smiles got bigger and bigger as they got close to each other.

Daniel and Zach hug tightly.

"You're gonna do great okay? You're the baddest bitch I ever met."

"Thank you...brother."He smiles widely.

Daniel parts the hug and Zach holds Jack's hands.

"You look so stunning angel...you're the most beautiful human I've ever seen." Jack wipes a tear that fell from his eye.

"I love you baby...so much." Zach mutters.

***
"You may now read your vows." He signs Jack to start.

"The moment you walked in my office I was surprised...and the moment you told me off I was in love with you. No one ever had the balls to do so." Everyone chuckles.

"You were the first one to ever reject me, believe it or not...but I was ready to ask you again and again until you said yes. I don't know why, I just had to. And we went on a date."

"I was so nervous, but you relaxed me as soon as you looked closer at my tattoos...and surprised me when you bought me ice cream."

"I knew you were kind hearted when you gave all the money you had in your wallet to a homeless man...that now is a big superstar...you believed in his dream and that's beautiful." Corbyn smiled from afar.

"You have such a great soul and I'm happy to spend the rest of my life with you. Ten out of ten experience, I wouldn't want to marry anyone else." Everyone chuckles.

"Like I said before when I proposed and won the bet-" Zach chuckles. "You complete me. I wouldn't be Jack without Zach...I wouldn't want my coffee with sugar...I wouldn't be so happy."

Zach pouts adorably and wipes his tears.

"Jack...you're such an asshole." Everyone laughs.

"Even with all the baggage I had, you still loved me like I was the most perfect person to ever exist." He pauses to breathe in and out.

"Even though I wasn't the richest, you still wanted to stay with me...you became so important to me so fast I didn't even notice how fast I let you in."

"Even though you never dated a guy you wanted to try and date me...because you thought I was worth it... and I'd love to thank you for taking a chance on me."

"Thank you for the laughs, the easy ways to roast your ass-" Jack chuckles.

"-the kisses, the sweet words we share every day, the inside jokes, the times I have to cuss you out because you forget to take the trash out-" People laugh.

"You're the best thing to ever happen to me Jack...and I love you so very very much, more than you could ever imagine." Zach smiles.

The priest continues the ceremony.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband, you maybe now kiss your groom." They smile widely and kiss lovingly.

"I love you Mr. Avery."

"I love you more Mr. Avery." They chuckle.