Chapter 13. The Streets I Used to Own

~ July 20th ~ *13 days after my near death experience.*

I'm at the tree i usually sit by. It's around 8:30. I'm watching the sunset. I'm enjoying the evening breeze. I just love sitting alone thinking about life. Lately i feel like i fucked up my life and my friends have to take care of me like a child. I hear someone walk up to me. It was Soda. He walks up beside me and says. " you know you can't be out." I stand up and look down and reply. " I'm sorr-" Soda interrupts and says " come on"

I lift up my head but don't move. I told you i get treated like a child, i never got what i wanted for about the past two weeks. I then say to Soda. " Soda... is this how your really going to treat me?" I stare into Soda's eyes beginning to cry. Soda gets defensive and says " what are you talking about?" i then answered now crying. " if you loved me, then why are you treating me like this!" 

Soda snapped back at me and said  " I do love you Brodi!" I then turn from Soda and say " well I sure don't see it!" I begin to walk away while Soda yells at me. " Brodi, we are not going to have this argument again!"  As i'm walking away Soda then yells out  " Brodi I need you!" I then stop from walking. Soda runs to me and picks me up while hugging me. I whisper in his ear. " That's all I ever wanted" When Soda sets me down i smile at him wiping my tears.  

He then says while placing my hair behind my ear. " oh my god, your so beautiful." I look down then back up at him. I then hug him making him fall over with me on top of him, we begin to laugh. I get off of him then help him up. I then hug him saying. " I want to go home with you" Soda hugs me back and says  "  Anything for you" 

I grip Soda's Hand, and he does the same. We walk to his house, but then i realized i forgot something. " Oh wait Soda, I need to go to my house today." Soda looks at me " OH okay that's fine, do you need me to walk you there."  I begin to walk off but then say " Oh wait, i forgot one more thing" I kiss Soda then start walking again. I didn't go because i had to. I went because i needed to...