• out of place •

requested by Truetalent06, hope you enjoy♡

"Remember to keep calm; you are not Jedi Knights once you enter the club, but a wealthy civilian and his slave." Obi-Wan asked sternly, his eyes scanning Anakin and you. "All you have to do tonight is show your faces; make sure you're seen by the important people. That will make them think they can trust you when they see you again, next time. Understand?"

"We understand," You answered before taking a deep breath and turning to Anakin. "After you, Master."

You had to admit that Anakin looked good in his fancy suit, but you couldn't help but feel nervous at the night that lay ahead of you both. Zygerrian slave owners were notorious for their inhumane practices, and one wrong move from either of you could have screwed the entire mission.

Obi-Wan and the other Jedi Masters had decided that going undercover to gain intel was the wisest thing to do before going in all guns blazing, as Zygerria had spent centuries building and developing an intricate slave system. It was down to you and Anakin to infiltrate one of their parties to gain their trust and learn more about them.

Unfortunately, you had to leave your lightsabers behind, and you were wearing an extremely revealing dress that the team on Coruscant had constructed after doing their cultural research. You may as well have been walking around in your underwear, but Anakin didn't seem to mind as his eyes were glued to your body.

"I'm not actually your slave, Skywalker, keep your eyes off me," You muttered, making him quickly look away. Obi-Wan sighed and Anakin walked off the ship, with you following behind.

"Stay close to me," Anakin ordered as you reached the brightly lit building. It looked like a casino, with wealthy people walking in and out and loud music playing. "We can't trust these savages." You did as he said, keeping near him as you approached the entrance.

The security guard was a tall Zabrak male, with a grisly look on his face as he glared down at Anakin. "Your coin?"

Anakin dug into his pockets before producing the gold coin which was made to look like the ones that member of the club were given. It was the only way you'd be allowed entrance, and you silently hoped the guard wouldn't realise that it was counterfeit. He took it from Anakin's fingers and narrowed his eyes at it, before giving it back and opening the door.

You breathed a sigh of relief and followed Anakin into the club, the bustling interior overwhelming your senses. There was a Zygerrian woman with a tablet standing at the second doors, smiling warmly at Anakin as you approached her.

"Good evening, Sir, may I take your name?" She asked, fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"Callist Tyree," Anakin answered without skipping a beat.

She noted it down before shooting a look at me. "And the girl?"

"Lila," He said, giving you a glance.

"I hope you enjoy your night, Master Tyree," She smiled and opened the door.

The club was nothing like you expected. Men and women were lounging around with drinks in their hands, some of them with slaves on their laps, most as scantily clad as you.

"We should try and find someone who has some power in this place," You whispered into Anakin's ear. "You know, just so they see our faces and know us next time."

He shivered slightly before looking down at you with darkened eyes, saying nothing.

"What is it?" You asked with a frown.