Not Afraid *Court*

Not Afraid *Court*

"Liam! I love you!" I shouted as we walked in to the hotel lobby. I was mimicking a group of girls from outside. He chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck in a hug.

"I love you too Court." He laughed. I gave him a dramatic kiss on the cheek and then felt a pair of arms wrap tightly around my waist.

"Mine!" Harry yelled, tugging me back toward him. I giggled as he continued to walk.

"Boo put me down!!" I shouted, continuing to laugh. He placed me down on the ground, turning me around.

"I'm the only one you're allowed to kiss." He stated in a serious quiet tone. I smirked, rolling my eyes.

"Of course. I would never kiss anyone but you." I laughed softly.

"You guys need to stop whispering." Ava stated, her arms wrapped tightly around Niall. We all shuffled in to the elevator.

"I like whispering." I said in a whisper. She reached around her boyfriend and smacked me.

"Hey Li, you wanna help me out with what I'm gonna be dressed in tonight?" Josh asked, seemingly offhandedly.

"Ask one of the girls to do it." He replied.

"No way." Ava said seriously.

"I don't help fashion victims." I added. Josh looked somewhat offended. But hey, he's the one who agreed to distract Liam.

"Fine." Liam sighed in defeat just as the elevator got to the level it was supposed to be on.

"I love elevators!" I shouted sarcastically.

"It's called a lift, love." Harry responded.

"It's called a lift, love." I mimicked his voice, pulling an irritated face.

"Are you scared of lifts?" Zayn questioned. I shot him an annoyed look and then took the hotel room key out of my purse.

"She's deathly afraid. Constantly thinks that the cables will break and it'll fall." Ava answered, seeing as I obviously wouldn't. Liam and Josh had walked away, Josh needing 'immediate help'. My sister and the rest of the boys walked in to mine and Harry's room.

"She's afraid of hospitals, lifts, screaming directed at her, dying, airplanes, boats, sharks, serial killers...." Harry started to rattle off the list of things that I had told him I was scared of.

"Can we make a list of things I'm NOT scared of?" I asked, walking in to the 'living room' area of the hotel room and throwing myself on to the floor.

"Later." Harry responded. I rolled my eyes at him. He leaned against the back of the couch as everyone sat down.

"So.... We have called this meeting today, the fifth of September in the year..." Louis began. I threw my shoe at him. "We're here to figure out how to cheer up Liam! Who's got ideas?!" He rushed out before I could smack him with my other shoe.

"How are we supposed to do that if he won't tell us what's wrong?" Harry questioned.

"You're an idiot." I grumbled. He pulled a face and swatted at my pony tail.

"We should surprise him with all his favorite things." Zayn suggested. I nodded in agreement.

"That's good but we'll need something else too." Ava sighed, thinking hard.

"So we'll have a movie marathon of the Toy Story films and Click, give him some chocolate, a coca-cola, something purple, and have him listen to Leona Lewis' ECHO album." I nodded to myself. All the boys looked at me like I was crazy.