You're the one that I want *Ava*

Screaming is all I heard as the guard surrounded us. I grabbed Nialls hand shaking. "You're fine princess." He whispered locking eyes with me for a second.

"Even as Simon Cowells daughter this has never happened." I whispered back.

"That's suprising since you are so beauiful." Niall said sweetly.

"Stop making me blush." I whispered yelled.

"Make her blush. Make her blush." Louis chanted behind me.

"Shut up." I turned and said to him.

"Make me!" He said proudly knowing I won't.

"That's Els job." I said shrugging and turning around.

"She's got you there." Zayn said smirking. I decided to listen to the screaming fans.

"I LOVE YOU HARRY!"

"NIALL WILL YOU MARRY ME!?"

"LIAM I LOVE YOU! YOU AND DANI ARE ADORABLE!"

"ZAYN BE MY BAD BOY!"

LOUIS I HAVE CARROTS FOR YOU!"

"JOSH COME BEAT MY DRUMS!"

"THEY ARE MINE BITCHES BACK THE FUCK OFF!"

"YOU AREN'T WORTHY!"

"LEAVE THEM FOR ME! I'M SINGLE AND BETTER THAN THEM!"

"No one is better than my princess." Niall said holding me tight as he signed autographs. I took a few pictures of him and the fans, and one girl looked at me.

"Can I have a picture of you guys? I don't care if I get anyones autograph, I don't want to fan girl or say you don't diserve them. You are so happy, it's radiant." She said smiling brightly.

"You are so sweet, I love you!" Court yelled hugging her.

"You are my favorite fan!" I yelled hugging her also. Eventually all the guys were hugging her as well and someone got a picture of it. She got a picture with all the guys, of Court and Harry, me and Niall, Harry and Louis, one with me and Court, and just her and Liam in another.

"Thank you so much!" She yelled waving to us. We all shouted our goodbyes and entered a private room.

"Ava and Courtney in room 302, Louis and Harry in 322, Niall and Zayn in room 332, Liam and Josh in room 312." Dad said as he handed out keys. Court and I winked at each other before looking back at dad. "No switching." He said looking at us both.

"I'm tired anyways." Court said with a shrug.

"I'll make sure she stays." I whispered hugging dad. "You should trust her more, she's your daughter and it's unfair to her." He went to protest, but glanced at Harry and Courtney who were talking, joking, and entangled in each others arms. He nodded and walked away. Sighing I grabbed Harrys key and gave him mine, then I gave Harrys to Zayn, and I took Zayns.

"Now i'm confused." Zayn said stareing at the key.

"Harry and Court. Me and Niall. You and Louis. Liam and Josh." I said laughing at his confusion.

"I'm going to bed." Liam said walking away. I glanced at Josh with sad eyes.

"I'll see if I can dig anything up." Josh said following him with a sigh.

"Good Luck." Court said glancing at me. "I have a bad feeling."

"Me too." I said looking down.

"What's on your mind princess?" Niall said lifting my head by my chin to face his.