Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight *Court*

Niall smiled at Ava when he saw her walking down the stairs. He blushed and wrung his hands nervously as is appropriate when someone dates my sister. They're usually really scared of dating her.

Me? I didn't really do relationships. Not many people could handle me and my lovely personality. That's why when I heard a low whistle come from Harry's mouth I was shocked. I grinned at him as he pulled me in to his arms.

"You look really hot." He stated, holding me close to his chest. I didn't mind one bit. He still smelled like apples. Apples and sunshine!

"You don't look half bad yourself." I shot him a smirk. He was dressed in a pair of black shoes, black skinny jeans, and a t-shirt under a jacket. His curls were wild and messy.

"Don't stay out too late you four." Liam called out from his spot on the couch. Zayn pointed to Liam as if to say 'listen to him'.

"Harry keep your hands to yourself." Dad said as he walked down the stairs, never looking up from his phone, and disappeared. I took Harry's hand in mine and we all started to walk outside.

It was quite the trip to the restaurant. Lots of shouting over each other and laughing hysterically. Until we got to the restaurant we all really were just hanging out. Until we got inside.

"Party of four?" The waitress asked. Ava began to nod but I cut her off.

"Actually, two parties of two. Those two," I pointed to Niall and Ava, "and us two." I leaned closer to Harry. The hostess nodded.

"Just let me go find tables!" She said cheerfully. I looked back at my sister.

"You're ditching us, aren't you?" Ava muttered, narrowing her eyes slightly at me. I grinned brightly at her.

"Have fun on your date!" I called out as the hostess came back and started leading Harry and I to our table.

XxXxXx

"Harry where are we going?" I laughed as he continued to tug me down the street. He was acting like such a toddler. It was actually really endearing.

He had paid for dinner and we snuck out of the restaurant before Niall and Ava could see us. He was now pulling me down the street to an unknown destination.

That's when I noticed what was up ahead. A gigantic club with big blue neon signs. Yes! Music and dancing. One day and he already knew me so well.

We made our way in to the club. It didn't take very long. Being with Harry seemed to make us get in faster. It was kind of awesome. We danced around to the pounding bass coming out of the speakers.

This is more than the typical kinda thing

Felt a jones in my bones when you were touching me, uh oh

Didn't wanna take it slow

In a daze, going crazy, I can barely think

You're replaying in my brain, find it hard to sleep, uh oh

Waiting for my phone to blow

uh oh yep

Now I'm here in a sticky situation

Got a little trouble, yep and now I'm pacing

Five minutes, ten minutes, now it's been an hour

Uh don't wanna think too hard, but I'm sour

Uh oh, I can't seem to let you go

See, I've been waiting all day

For you to call me baby