Wake Me Up *Court*

Wake Me Up *Court*

"I'm excited to see you up there tomorrow." I said quietly to Harry as the van made its way toward the bank. Aaron was talking to Zayn about his hair. Odd right? Niall and Ava were having their own quiet conversation while Louis and Liam thumb wrestled.

"I'm excited to see you when I get off stage." Harry responded with a loving smile. I leaned in closer to his side, my head still on his shoulder.

"You're too amazing." I responded, hugging him sideways. He tilted my head up with his index finger under my chin.

"And you're my angel." He replied. I couldn't help it. Really, anyone else would have done the same! I pulled his face down until his lips met mine in a lingering kiss. And well, we all know with Harry you can't only have one kiss.

"GROSS!!!!!" Aaron and Louis screamed at the same time.

"Behave boys." Liam chided.

"They were swapping spit!" Louis shouted.

"Full makeout mode!" Aaron yelled.

"Stop yelling! We're all in the same van!" Zayn exclaimed. Everyone starred at him. "It's bloody annoying." He muttered to himself, crossing his arms over his chest and slouching back.

"Someone's a bit cranky isn't he." Ava laughed. Zayn rolled his eyes but otherwise ignored us.

I decided to tune out all of the craziness going on around me and listen to my music. I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder with a sigh. Popping my headphones into my ears I pressed play.

I should ink my skin, with your name.

And take my passport out again,

And just replace it.

See I could do without a tan on my left hand,

Where my fourth finger meets my knuckle.

And I should run you a hot bath, fill it up with bubbles.

'Cause maybe your loveable,

And maybe your my snowflake,

And your eyes turn from green to grey,

In the winter I'll hold you in a cold place.

And you should never cut your hair,

'Cause I love the way you flick it off your shoulder, (mm)

And you will never know, just how beautiful you are to me,

But maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up.

And Would you ever feel guilty? If you did the same to me.

Would you make me a cup of tea, to open my eyes in the right way?

And I know you love shrek, 'cause we've watched it twelve times.

But, maybe you're hoping for a fairy-tale to, but if your DVD breaks today,

You should of got a VCR, because I've never owned a blueray, true say.

And I've always been shit at computer games, and your brother always beats me,

And if I lost, I'd go across and chuck all the controllers at the tv, and then you'd laugh at me, and be asking me, if I'm going to be home next week,

And then you'd lie with me, until I fall asleep,

And flutter an eyelash on my cheek, between the sheets.

And you will never know, just how beautiful you are to me,

But maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up.