ℍ 𝔸 ℂ 𝕂 𝔼 ℝ

LETS START THIS UP SHALL WE?!?!?

Y/n- Your name
L/n- Last name
N/n- nickname
H/c- hair color
H/l- hair length
I/a- insert age(must be 15-17yrs old)
F/C- fav color

You're a normal highschool hooman girl born with ability your parents did not know, then you were invited in a group chats.

You mostly do hacking rather than schools, I mean, sure you don't do much in school but you get good grades a lot, even if you weren't listening, damn you got a correct answer.

Your a cheerful girl, curses sometimes, you are a Anime Lover, memer, you live alone because your so called parents kicked you out because they believe to a student that says that you beat them up when their the one who beat you up.

(

I replaced the word from Otaku to Anime Lover since I didn't know that the word/name Otaku is an insult from Japan, so, to any half Japanese/japanese readers here, I apologize for using that word.)

You are legally adult to live alone because you signed the papers from your parents.

From your hacking skills, it is most likely to be rivaled to BEN, you can gain access information to other electronics near you, if possible, you can hack outside your country(SEND ANONYMOUS E-MAILS TO TRUMP-)

Your hacking skills can also involved with the ability you were born, you call it "ℍ 𝔸𝕂"

(A/N- btw, I was inspired by the quirk in Mha fanfic I read!)

You can create holograms from your hands and you can place the hologram wherever you want, you can see others information within 10-15 feet if you saw their face clearly, if it's overused, the affects can cause headaches.

You live in a house, not too small and not too big, a house of family. Yeah, where on earth did you got that house? Your aunt left you a will.

Update, December 19, 2021: I made the chapters in order. The useless chaps will be at the bottom.

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Edited in Feb 16, 2022

Just wanna let new readers know that at the first few chapters, the reader's pronouns was using She/Her.

But it will change to They/Them pronouns, I was a cishet child when I wrote this okay?

I went back to read old comments and saw a comment section about Y/n using she/her instead of They/Them, I may be assuming things but I thought that they were complaining  about it, so please, ignore the She/Her pronouns.