Chapter 3

Keith's POV

When the cage fell around us everyone just went silent, we huddled into a circle and pulled out our weapons waiting to be attacked or hurt.

All of a sudden a line of guards lined up around the cage and on either side of the large walkway, suddenly all our weapons were gone (poof) so now we were all on edge, more then we were before.

Allura then speaks out "what do you want?! Who are you? Where are you?" The only reply was a low chuckle, then finally someone came through the dark walkway, "Haggar" we all growled when we saw her.
"Correct paladins, you know you really are all a bunch of idiots aren't you." Haggar replied.

"What do you want with us?" Hunk asked a little scared of what might happen as he's very well aware of what she can do, she waited a few minutes before replying, "that's for me to know and you to find out."
The evil witch then stood aside when the doors opened once more.

And what we saw shocked us all...

"Lance!?" We all yelled at the same time,
Hunk, Pidge, and Shiro all just looked shocked
Allura was standing there with her mouth tapping like a fish and me... well...
I screamed

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IS LIKE THIS, FOR THEM, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE FORCED INTO THIS, YOU'RE BRAINWASHED IM SURE OF IT!, please Lance..."

The team looked slightly taken aback of what I said even Lance.

Haggar then tried speaking up but then Lance stopped her.

"Frost of all it's emperor Lance to you all, secondly I'm not brainwashed this is all me, and thirdly, why do you care? You all wanted me gone left me alone to die so why would I come back?"

"Because we realised our mistakes and we want you back, you're our blue paladin and blue misses you, we want you back right guys?" I said as I turned to the rest of voltron.

None of them said anything, just looked away, except for Allura who spoke up "what do you mean of course we don't want him back!, he's a disgrace to voltron"

All of a sudden the cage opened and Haggar walked in.

She came up to Allura and started chanting a random spell, then Allura fell to the floor screaming in pain then so did the other soon after and all who was left was me.

Then I saw black...