[1.] a spaghetti blessing

Hello readers!! Thank you for clicking on this story :D

Just a little thing you NEED to know is that I am currently editing and fixing things in the story... if you see something that does not really make sense, it's because I have not edited that chapter yet.

Also...

***THIS STORY IS NOT FINISHED!!***

I always don't like it when I'm reading a story and, whoops, it ends on a cliffhanger and it's been a year since the author updated. I won't get offended if you leave now lol.

So yeah. Not done yet. But for now, I'm just editing the story so I get a fresh start once I keep at it again. :)

If you have any questions or you feel like chatting, I'm always available!

Thank you for understanding!

Enjoy :)

_______________

EDITED

"Your face looks worse than usual."

I blinked slowly, processing my 'oh so kind' best friend's words. 

"I was trying to look like you today," I said and snorted at my joke. Then, I stopped, feeling a familiar tickle in my nose. "Dang it, I need to sneeze."

Brynn sighed and handed me a tissue.

This was a normal thing.

"Thanks," I said before sneezing eight times. I tucked the crumpled tissue in my pocket and grinned wide at Brynn. "Whew, it feels like my intestine just flew out!"

Eight wasn't my record, for your information. I once sneezed fifteen times — my brothers counted.

Brynn wrinkled her nose in disgust at my comment. Then, she shook her head with a disbelieving sigh. "I think you should see a doctor. Your allergies are getting worse by the minute."

"Blame it on Bailey. He thought it'd be funny if he let the cat in my room this morning, so I woke up with Simba on my face."

The corner of her mouth quirked up at the sound of my misery. After a moment, she frowned in confusion. "Where are your brothers anyway?"

"They're still in the car arguing about stupid things like they always do."

She nodded and opened her locker, causing multiple papers and a book to fall out. I picked up the book for her and was about to make a comment about her messy locker, but was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder.

I came face to face with dark blue eyes.

"Hey Amaya." With one hand brushing his wavy blond hair and the other in his pocket, he stood there with a lopsided smile on his face. 

My eyes lit up at the sight of my favourite person. "Cal!"

"How's my girl doing?" he asked, hugging me close.

I sneezed like a whale and smiled up at him. "I'm great."

"Ew, bye," Brynn said, giving us both a flat look. She's not usually a fan of public displays of affection.