Chapter 11: The Vision

(I apologize for how crappy this chapter will turn out because tbh I'm not really feeling this chapter at all, The reason it exists is to kinda give you filler. Although in the grand picture it's pretty unimportant.

If you want, You can skip this chapter, I'll probably just do a recap in the next one. Although it is quite short word count is pretty low, not counting this introduction. Just you can skip this chapter if you want there isn't really anything important- 

Cuz, we kinda got to have this chapter in order to get to the good shiz-

If you aren't going to read this, well I'll see you next chapter where the story picks up! Love you guys!!)

🤍🤍🤍

Laurie's P.O.V

We rode back close to the kingdom. I stared straight ahead. I wasn't regretting my deal yet, though I did feel a bit stranger. I didn't know how to use magic, so how was I supposed to defeat my father and free my friends with it. So many questions... so little to go off of.

I sighed a bit as we pulled up close to the palace barrier. I jumped off of the horse. motioning Varian and Violet to follow me. 

I sighed softly. I knew I had to snap out of my thoughts and focus on sneaking back into the castle. I lead them through a weak spot under the barrier and we were in the palace gardens.

"... Laurie.. We don't really have to-..."

I shook my head before opening the door to the palace leading them through the halls before stopping in front of a door. I knocked gently on the door. 

...

I hear footsteps and see Harley standing tiredly at the door. He narrows his eyes at me then at Varian and Violet. I see him open the door a bit wider inviting us to walk in.

"I need you to watch over them... Just until after the execution, then they'll be on their way..." I said leaning tiredly against the door.

I leave before I could even hear Harley's response and heading down the hall running into a room that was all to familiar. I sat on the edge of the bed hoping that maybe one day I could make sense of what had happened that night. Only to realize... I didn't really know anything about that night..

I tapped my fingers rhythmically thinking about the deal. My first born...

I gently clutched the folds of my skirt, hoping that gripping something tightly would help me get a grip on my life. I started to feel an awful feeling in the back of my mind.

I knew it was bad to give up a child who I didn't even know, a child who doesn't have a name, a child who will never exist... 

I closed my eyes, my hands slowly moving to the dark navy blue bedsheets.

I tried to think of my hypothetical life. With a child, who may or may not like me.

...

'Liam..'

I smiled a bit to myself as I tried to imagine what he would be like.

'Calm...? Organized...? Rebellious...? H-Happy...?'

I felt something in the back of my mind creep forward, a small young boy with dark curly brown hair, dark skin and a small blue streak in his hair..

I felt my smile slowly fade away as I got up fast from the bed looking around. That... felt real.. too real..

Why did I just do that to myself... why did I have to torture myself with envisioning a child that I don't want or will ever have?

I gulped softly. Who was I supposed to talk about this with.. nobody would understand. Slowly I took a seat on the ground as I stared out the window that was covered with curtains..

Usually I would say it was a beautiful day... but so much has happened... I doubt I could even think that..

🤍🤍🤍

Mmm, Ik that sucked, but You know I kinda had to make this because from here on out it gets real. So that's why I wanted to get this outta the way so you know-

We can get onto the better chapters-

ANYWAYS-

You should expect a new chapter from me on Wednesday or Thursday!!

I'll see you in the next chapter, BAI BAI!!!