9

Damn.

She's so heavy. I wonder if it is because she ate alot earlier or she's really this heavy?

Well, I don't know. It's my first time to carry her.

I nearly tripped because of the wires hanging around.

And when that happened.

Jeong-yeon's POV:

I thought my heart and soul will leave my body when the person who is carrying me nearly tripped.

I looked at who the fvck is carrying me and to my surprise, it's fvcking Jimin!

The fvck!

How did he-

"Ya! Let me down! You assh0le!" I hit him over and over again until he answer me.

"Respect me! I'm your senior." he said in a serious voice.

I was taken aback by that but no! I will not let him scare the fvck out of me.

"Respect your ass! Let. Me. Down. or I'll scream."

"Scream then. I. Don't. Care."

I was about to scream when he aggressively threw me in to this long sofa.

The fvck. That hurts!

I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

What?! He even have the guts to ask me if I'm okay when he aggressively threw me to this sofa?!

Is he even serious?!

"Wow." I said in disbelief.

I looked at him with anger in my eyes. "Are you serious?! You're asking me if I'm okay when you just hurted me?!"

His face softened. "Okay. I'm sorry. I was just mad-"

I cutted him off, "Mad at who? Me?!"

"No-"

"I should be the one who is mad at you! You're the one who tooked a picture of me, isn't?!"

I can't let my tears fall this time again. I hate arguing with people.

"What?!" he hissed.

"Don't worry about it, just tell me the truth and I'll accept it. Since-"

"Since, what?!"

"Since you helped me with your stupid acts." I let out a little laugh. "Don't tell me you are too stupid to think about spreading my pictures then if we get mobbed you'd be my superhero to-"

"The fuck are you saying?!" he hissed.

"Oh, c'mon! Don't deny it."

He's about to hissed at me when we heard loud noises and the door suddenly opened.