4

Third Person's POV:

Both of them were in silence now. No one is trying to make any sound. Awkwardness filled the room.

No one noticed that they are both stealing each other's glances. They aren't aware that both of them is checking each other's out!

But don't be too flustered.

One is because of annoyance, the other one is because of he can't take off his eyes off her.

That's what he said...

Little did they know that, far away from their seats is some of the Sasaengs are taking a picture of them.

They weren't aware that this sasaengs already spread their pictures.

They didn't missed out the chance when both of them were looking at each other and talking a bit to each other.

Many fans gathered together in the comment section.

Many of them planned on going to this cafe to see them in person.

Sasaengs laughed evilly.

Sasaengs got the idea of letting the fans go here and mob the two singers.

They first checked the weather for today. Since the sky darkened, they thought that it will rain.

In that case, fans can gather up and so the two singers will struggle to get out in here.

Especially when both of them doesn't even have any umbrellas or anything with them.

The weather forecast said that it will rain any time soon.

So Sasaengs waited for that moment.

It was passed 3'oclock now in the afternoon, when the rain poured so bad!

Sasaengs, laughed again.

They chuckled while typing the address of the cafe.

They think that they can help other people's out because of what they are doing.

When they entered the address. They sighed in relief.

"Ah~ I can't wait to see this cafe, getting mob." then she smiled evily.

"I'll take a video of it! Kyaa~" the other one said.

"Good! Master would be so proud of us. I badly need the money so bad. Make sure you do it well! Or else..."

"Okay, okay, what-ever!"

After a few minutes. Fans from each group gathered together now. They ran fast as soon as they can.

The cafe have poor security.

The two sasaengs laughed again.

They even saw how both of the singers looked so shocked!

Jimin was so scared. While Jeongyeon tried her best to face it.

They were panicking because they don't have anyone with them.

And so,